30. Apr 2024, 23:41 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Different hero units for Dwarven Kingdoms  (Gelesen 34547 mal)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: Different hero units for Dwarven Kingdoms
« Antwort #90 am: 13. Nov 2015, 12:18 »
thror and thrain and i maybe nain who knows will be in the campaign

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #91 am: 13. Nov 2015, 20:23 »
i want to see them in battle with azog (**) please just work on these 9 dwarves thror,fror,groin ,thrainll,borin,nar,nain,gror,fundin most of they're images are on one wiki to rule them all

korner

• Bibliothekar Bruchtals
« Antwort #92 am: 14. Nov 2015, 00:32 »
i want to see them in battle with azog (**) please just work on these 9 dwarves thror,fror,groin ,thrainll,borin,nar,nain,gror,fundin most of they're images are on one wiki to rule them all
I honestly don´t understand why you ask the same thing on different threads over and over again...
the answer is always the same:
- dwarves don´t need those heroes
- they are out of timeline
- they don´t fit into current dwarven factions
if you love those dwarves so much that you cannot live without them, you´ll need to make your own mod!

Aule the creator

« Antwort #93 am: 14. Nov 2015, 05:03 »
im not a modder and i can post w.e i want if u dont like it dont read it  :P

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #94 am: 14. Nov 2015, 05:13 »
We can't stop you, but it is common courtesy to not spam the forums with the same idea in multiple threads, especially when the idea has been rejected numerous times

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #95 am: 14. Nov 2015, 05:27 »
@Aule,
If you can't face ET's decision/policy with respect, and you keep ignoring what others say, I'd say that a ban might not sound so bad.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #96 am: 14. Nov 2015, 10:35 »
im not a modder and i can post w.e i want if u dont like it dont read it  :P

No, you can't post whatever you want.
Although the space and 'Freedom' left to each user are naturally wide to ensure a very open possibility of discussing suggestions together, there are also precise boundaries that have to be followed.

Remember that here, beside the Members of the Edain Team, there are also Moderators with the exact 'duty' to keep an order in the forum, for everyone's sake and benefit, as I'm sure that very few would enjoy consulting chaotic and confusing topics, having the power to legitimately put into effect countermoves if the rules are not followed.

Specifically, I and many other people before have already exhaustively answered you and explained why your suggestions can't be implemented, giving proper and thoughtful reasons.
And, I already locked a thread of yours due to the same reasons.
If you are willing to continue this not so wise behaviour, I will be forced to delete your comments in case they didn't respect the above-mentioned rules, and, if the situation worsens for any reason, to report you in the Moderators' Forum.

Best Regards.

DieWalküre

Aule the creator

« Antwort #97 am: 14. Nov 2015, 18:06 »
it was just a idea and i know i wrote it multiple times and i apologize for spam  trying to fit these dwarves in other suggestions and people are just hating on these amazing ideas for the dwarves if u guys are gonna put them in the campaign u might as well make them a part of skirmish and that was a part of this topic i suggested that u guys can give the vets different color beards for each faction and their armor can be different colors and i also suggested u can give them a captain or a king to lead them 9 different heroes can we at least try them can u guys put them in the demo and if people dont like them u can take them out

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #98 am: 14. Nov 2015, 18:17 »
well if they can do the kinda the same thing they did with arnor and gondor in some maps to play with the old erebor.

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #99 am: 14. Nov 2015, 19:11 »
The team will not add those heroes to the skirmish mode. People are telling you the whole time that the timelime is an essential factor in the mod, and those heroes just don't fit in the timeline. My own reason for not liking this idea is that the Dwarven factions have too many heroes, with the exception of Iron Hills. We are already discussing about a new hero for Iron Hills, who does fit the timeline of the mod. You can participate with the discussion here if you wish ;).

http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,32022.0.html

Aule the creator

« Antwort #100 am: 14. Nov 2015, 20:13 »
gandalf the grey has a great idea they can make the dwarves like arnor  (**) maybe arnor and those dwarves were in the same timeline and u guys can do it like that on arnor maps or dwarven maps which ever

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #101 am: 15. Nov 2015, 06:39 »
It is currently too much work. The team is focussing on other things.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #102 am: 15. Nov 2015, 11:11 »
The Team will not make another faction like Arnor, they want to keep Arnor's system unique. Besides that, Arnor has totally different units, spellbook and play-system, while the Dwarven faction you ask for is just a clone of the current one, except for some heroes.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #103 am: 15. Nov 2015, 13:22 »
agreed  man

Aule the creator

« Antwort #104 am: 15. Nov 2015, 20:50 »
me personally i want arnor to be its own faction i dont think thats unique but if the old dwarves were playable  (**) ill never turn my game off