28. Mär 2024, 12:11 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dwarven Bugs  (Gelesen 17164 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Dwarven Bugs
« am: 26. Jun 2015, 18:21 »
Post any Dwarven bugs here.

Bugs

Voice and text-mistakes

« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:09 von FG15 »

SP19XX

• Edain Betatesting
  • Pförtner von Bree
Re: Dwarven Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Jun 2020, 12:53 »
A few bugs relating to Durin.

Upon Collecting the Ring, if Dain had Mithril Mail, he loses it.

If Durin dies, and Dain recollects the Ring, the ring remains with Dain until it vanishes. Once this happens, if Dain dies and is re-recruited, Durin will also come back along with him.

If Durin and Dain move out of range of eachother while in discussion and then begin it again, sometimes it does not count the condition as met and Durin is unable to set out on his expedition (and is unable to converse with Dain again until his death). This appears to be more common if the above point occurs.
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Nov 2022, 12:43 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #2 am: 15. Jul 2020, 10:59 »
The oil vent upgrade is available to be researched on camp maps (at least on Tharbad).

Necro (241942232867799040)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #3 am: 16. Jul 2020, 12:52 »
Sometimes when a structure that the Ravens have been cast on goes down (usually summoned Towers, etc) the Ravens will not return to the Fortress and remain stuck (enemies will also keep attempting to attack them once this happens despite being being unable).

SamsaraNoMei (225354383955722243)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #4 am: 17. Jul 2020, 12:40 »
Durin’s word of forefathers heals the invisible object above his head, extending the time it takes for him and Dain to finish their council session

I also did some testing and it looks like if Durin is near the ravens when the council finishes it causes the council to fail. The council object will be destroyed but it won’t unlock the next phase.

Finally, the order of the phases in the string are in the wrong order.

Necro (241942232867799040)

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #5 am: 24. Jul 2020, 18:00 »
When playing with allies as the Dwarves, if the other player leaves the game (giving control of all their structures etc to you), the Dwarven heroes of the other sub factions can be recruited from their hero recruitment structures.

Note: Engine bug

SamsaraNoMei (225354383955722243)
« Letzte Änderung: 15. Apr 2023, 17:01 von The_Necromancer0 »

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Edain 4.5: General Feedback
« Antwort #6 am: 24. Aug 2020, 17:59 »
The Bastion of Ered Mithrin cannot receive runes ?
The City of Dale can (but it's hard to aim)

Edit : Another bug I just encountered : Two ram riders that I cannot evacuate from mines. Stuck in.

Edit 2: CTD against dwarves IA when I play Lothlorien
1) a) Map Crossroads, fresh start of the game, playing solo Lothlorien against dwarves of Ered Luin, I'm in the right corner him in the west. We fight for the outpost in the middle next to me he already captured with a Lake structure note quite ended. They didn't destroy the cave troll that rebuild again in the middle of their Dale structure, and I was fighting to not let the city end. The troll exited the building, met their pikemen stuck in the city (from another Lake I suppose) and died instantly.
Then, CTD without message.
----------------
b) Map Crossroads again, same configuration. Against Erebor this time. They just destroyed one of my Mallorn in the south, we fought, and the game crashed. Nothing else special.

c)" Druadan Forest, I'm in the north, they're in the south. Lothlorien against dwarves of Ered Luin. Another crash without CTD.

27/07/20 : d) The same bug occured on another map. For me it's only against the dwarves with Lothlorien, and I'm starting to think it's like the famous CTD after something like 5 minutes. But only with Lothlorien against dwarves.
Lothlorien vs Mordor, Isengard or Angmar is fine.
I should try isengard vs dwarves to see.

2) A bug I often see (did't think to note the maps), is that the dwarve's main building on outposts cannot be rebuild once destroyed if there are buildings around it.
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Mär 2024, 16:34 von The_Necromancer0 »

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #7 am: 14. Nov 2020, 18:28 »
When you cast Narin's "Ceaseway" power on a Troll or Hero you can't attack him; but that unit continues to attack. Maybe this can be a bug about AI too.

Talion (705812586184310794)

Only True Witchking

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!
« Antwort #8 am: 20. Okt 2021, 17:43 »
Really minor thing, but Murin and a handful of other Dwarven units have "Side = Men" in their ini, which mainly makes it hard to find them in the worldbuilder.
“In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl. A great black shape against the fires beyond he loomed up, grown to a vast menace of despair. In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl, under the archway that no enemy ever yet had passed, and all fled before his face."

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #9 am: 13. Nov 2023, 17:50 »
Playing Erebor Dwarves on the Midgwater Marshes map starting in bottom right, I lost my Durin ring-hero just as he was in the process of entering a summoned mine, and dropped the Ring. When King Dain went to pick it up, he did not create a new Durin, carrying it overhead instead.

edhelluin (<@444249387494014986>)

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #10 am: 19. Mär 2024, 16:25 »
In the new changelog for Edain 4.7.2, is read :
-New sound for rallying call, gains massively increased effect range when targeting the summoned citadel

The massive range for summoned citadel does not work, the units around the citadel are not glowing like they do in leadership if the are not directly targeted by the spell.

Also, to be sure I tested the damage difference for a dragonslayer with rallying call directly on him  on the one hand and rallying call put on the summoned citadel with him nearby on the other hand and there was a difference of damage done between the two cases, the damage done in the first case being superior to the damage done in the second situation.

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #11 am: 19. Mär 2024, 16:33 »
This feature is planned for 4.8, it looks like there was some confusion when we wrote the patch notes. I've removed the line from the patch notes
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/