28. Mär 2024, 23:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Map-specific Bugs  (Gelesen 45571 mal)

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
Re: Map-specific Bugs
« Antwort #45 am: 18. Okt 2022, 18:01 »
Isengard towers shoot before they have finished building in Tower Defense

Darren-M#9928 (<@305308879049457665>)
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mär 2023, 20:19 von The_Necromancer0 »
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #46 am: 18. Okt 2022, 18:07 »
The Horde Helms Deep map countdown timer is in German

« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mär 2023, 20:17 von The_Necromancer0 »
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #47 am: 20. Okt 2022, 22:11 »
Ravens in Tower Defence circle too much and/or have too low a capture radius, it's difficult to get them in the right spot to be able to build a tower.

« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mär 2023, 20:16 von The_Necromancer0 »

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #48 am: 7. Feb 2023, 10:34 »
On fortress missions (at least Minas Tirith and Helms Deep) the X10 command point option does not work for the fortress player.

OfGreyHairWaifu#0335 (<@845546143076319243>)
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mär 2023, 20:16 von The_Necromancer0 »

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #49 am: 13. Feb 2023, 09:39 »
Hello! If i start a skirmish in Edain 4.6 at Dol Goldur inside the fortress, all icons for buildings inside the fortress disappear after a few seconds. I tried various times with Mordor, always the same problem.

petro#9756 (<@1032431516325789797>)
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mär 2023, 20:15 von The_Necromancer0 »

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #50 am: 19. Mär 2023, 10:04 »
There is something wrong with Beornings on the Return of the Shire mission (the map with 4 players). On beornings it says "60 Damage and Area of Effect". Something is wrong with this because Lake Town Soldiers, who has 35 damage can kill a basic orc with 1 attack while Beorning has to attack 3 times. And also their Area of Effect radius is pretty short.

NumenoreanTalion#1447 (<@705812586184310794>)

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #51 am: 19. Mär 2023, 10:06 »
Map: Edain Tower Defense 4.6 Map

On the map after I reached the wave which Angmar Snow Trolls are started to be sent, I noticed that Orc Barricade can't attack them. Orc Barricade was upgraded with Morgul Orcs, Fire Arrows and Black Uruk Archer.

NumenoreanTalion#1447 (<@705812586184310794>)

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #52 am: 30. Sep 2023, 08:15 »
On Rivendell map as Imladris (team 1) against Brutal Mordor and Goblins (Team 2 at -10%) with normal scrimmage 4000 starting resources ring heroes on and create hero on my team as random. Map crashes on load due to Resting Camp TD object missing modules.

jfm3_ (<@552270042348126211>)[/color]
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Nov 2023, 13:22 von The_Necromancer0 »

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #53 am: 21. Nov 2023, 02:40 »
- Don't know if it's intended, but the Mirkwood 4 players map is not considered a Mirkwood Map. As such, Tauriel is a temporary summon, rather than a permanent hero

eldoardo

• Hobbit
« Antwort #54 am: 25. Nov 2023, 15:58 »
Into some maps like Berg Gram (skirmish) and Dol Guldur (real time in war of the ring) the game does not have an end with winners or losers even if the enemies` structures and units are eliminated

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #55 am: 27. Nov 2023, 12:55 »
Which faction was your opponent?
Does this happen on other fortress maps as well?

eldoardo

• Hobbit
« Antwort #56 am: 27. Nov 2023, 19:39 »
in berg gram last time i was fighting against isengard. I tried  several times with different factions too with the same bug at the end of the battle. For Dol guldur i tried just once, i do not remeber the factions. I have the same problem on a different pc.
i didn't know for other fortress maps so far

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #57 am: 21. Mär 2024, 09:02 »
Wanted report a bug with the Dol Amroth map. When playing there as Gondor in the city itself, you cannot recruit any units. Ex. the door to the barracks will open but no units will be produced. Also all the units are free and have a 2 sec recruit time it seems even though they dont actually recruit

deadlyjoey (<@263060258342043648>)