28. Mär 2024, 14:42 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Audio bugs  (Gelesen 5802 mal)

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
Audio bugs
« am: 28. Jun 2015, 09:44 »
In this thread all bugs dealing with the audio should be collected, for example German soundsets for heroes and too low or too loud audio.
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:24 von FG15 »

Sefie1999AD

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Audio bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 19. Okt 2020, 19:57 »
The music fade-out bug from Edain 4.5.3. is still present in Edain 4.5.4. I've tried with different factions on several different maps on Edain 4.5.4, and the same happens every time: the music plays for about a minute, and then it fades out, and the rest of the map has no music. I've waited if the music would return, but it doesn't.

Here's the Edain files that I have in my main RotWk folder:
______shellmapzwerge.big (8 kb)
_____english_ini.big (5,769 kb)
_____voice_english.big (658,444 kb)
____edain_maps.big (177,701 kb)
___edain_apt_widescreen. big (13,097 kb)
__edain_apt.big (95,322 kb)
__edain_data.big (234,699 kb)
__edain_german.big (548,941 kb)
__edain_music.big (416,658 kb)
__edain_terrain.big (246,249 kb)
__edain_textures1.big (172 kb)
__edain_textures2.big (1,056,367 kb)
__edain_w3d.big (564,673 kb)

In addition, in the lang folder, I have
englishpatch201.big (2909 kb)

In the Edain Launcher, I have the following options:
Language: English
Shellmap: Dwarves
Display Resolution: 1920*1080
Windowed Mode: unchecked
Experimental performance boost: unchecked
Experimental 4GB path: checked

Here's the other .big files I have on the RotWK folder:
_patch201.big
AmbientStreams.big
Audio.big
Bases.big
Data1.big
data2.big
ini.big
Libraries.big
lotrsec.big
Maps.big
Music.big
Shaders.big
Terrain.big
Textures0.big
Textures1.big
Textures2.big
Textures3.big
Textures4.big
W3D.big
Window.big

Tests:

1) Fords of Isen II, with Gondor vs. Mordor, the music stopped playing after a minute, it didn't return after 20 minutes of waiting.
2) Iron Hills, with Gondor vs. Mordor, the music stopped playing after a minute, it didn't return after 9 minutes of waiting
3) Forlindon, with Imladris vs. Mordor, the music stopped playing after a minute, it didn't return after 7 minutes of waiting
4) Celebrant, with Imladris vs. Mordor, the music stopped playing after 1-1.5 minutes, it didn't return after 6 minutes of waiting
5) Gap of Rohan, with Erebor vs. Mordor, the music stopped playing after 1.5 minutes, it didn't return after 8 minutes of waiting
6) Cair Andros (2-player), with Mordor vs. Mordor, the music stopped playing after 35 seconds, it didn't return after 7 minutes of waiting
7) Fangorn (2-player), with Gondor vs. Mordor, the music stopped playing after a minute, it didn't return after 7 minutes of waiting.
8) Arnor: Forochel (2-player), with Arnor vs. Isengard, the music did not stop playing after 10 minutes. I stayed the first 6 minutes hiding inside the camp, and then went for creeps for the last 4 minutes, to see if the changing context bugs out the music. It didn't, though.

Edit: after 20+ tests, it seems Mordor and Lothlorien are bugged. If either of those factions is on the battlefield, the music will fade out at the beginning of the match, and never returns. Mordor bugs out the music faster, after 30-90 seconds, while Lothlorien seems to take longer, about 1.5-4 minutes to break the music. This seems to be faction-dependent rather than map-dependent. I wasn't able to break the music with Gondor, Arnor, Rohan, Dwarves, Imladris, Angmar and Isengard, while with Mordor and Lothlorien, the music broke every time.
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Okt 2020, 01:47 von Sefie1999AD »

steadii

• Gast
Re: Audio bugs
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Dez 2020, 19:29 »
Thorin has really loud audio in comparison with others heroes.

Also bug report/suggestion concerning Dark Galadriel:
She has audio like normal Galadriel, which is quite weird and it disturbs the game feeling.
There are some lines from BOTFA confrontation with Sauron which can be used for attack. Her skillset should use audio from FOTR when she appeared to Frodo in that form (so skillset should pattern the speech).
And in general she could be silent like eternal being like Sauron or there can be some audio of nature (wind for instance) while she is moving.
But audio of normal Galadriel for her dark form really does not fit.
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Dez 2020, 20:31 von steadii »