28. Mär 2024, 17:52 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Gondor WOTR Bug  (Gelesen 1900 mal)

dkbluewizard2

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Gondor WOTR Bug
« am: 8. Jun 2020, 04:03 »
Hello, I selected to play Gondor and began at Fornost. I see that on certain maps I can access the Arnor power tree (which I bought powers from) but when it reverted back to a Gondor map, I could only purchase three powers.

I could not purchase past the repair, horn, or formations main spell. I believe this to be a bug as I could never purchase Gandalf the White, nor could I access the other spells. I just wanted to report this bug. Thank you.

Photti

• Edain Team
  • Seher der Elben
Re: Gondor WOTR Bug
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Jun 2020, 11:18 »
Hi, could you remember on which specific maps that bug appears?
Danke an CMG für den Avatar und an Caun für das Banner!

dkbluewizard2

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: Gondor WOTR Bug
« Antwort #2 am: 9. Jun 2020, 00:48 »
Hi, could you remember on which specific maps that bug appears?

Yes it seems to be all Arnor maps. I experienced it on the Barrow Downs and Fornost so far, but I believe it is probably on all arnor related maps.

The glitch is this, if you are playing Gondor and you select a bunch of powers, you will still be able to purchase those on any WOTR map. However, if you suddenly switch to an Arnor map then you can only select one-three powers.