28. Mär 2024, 20:34 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Bugs Found & Impressions  (Gelesen 1767 mal)

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
Bugs Found & Impressions
« am: 28. Jun 2015, 18:39 »
I love the concept and design of Raven Towers, but they do not seem to be working. My dwarven crossbowmen still suck tower or no, they seem to be firing at the same range and hitting as badly. It would also be nice if the Raven Towers had a circle showing the area they affect, like in the old resource buildings of the free building system.

There's a bug with the catapult wall extension, some heroes and other units seem able to target and easily destroy the catapult itself instead of its of the base in which it stands. Which doesn't make any sense and easily does away with a very expensive extension.

Those build plots in the dwarven Citadel outpost, the ones which require the Line of Defense upgrade from the Stoneworker, I couldn't use them even after getting the upgrade. Sugestion:

Bofur is amazing, and his audios are incredible :) Question:

Dáin from Iron Hills has generic audios, it would be nice for him to have movie audios just like his own appearance.

These are the ones I remember right now, I may post more later if I remember them.
Please post yours too.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: Bugs Found & Impressions
« Antwort #1 am: 29. Jun 2015, 06:56 »
Could you please report your bugs on the appropriate board.  Thnx.

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #2 am: 29. Jun 2015, 09:46 »
If you want the defense improvements of the stonemaker, you have to get 1 stone maker in each camp that you build, so, if you want defense extensions in n outpost, you have to get a stone maker at level 3 in this outpost and get the upgrade again.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #3 am: 29. Jun 2015, 13:54 »
Not the right thread, but also not a bug. ;)
The defensive upgrades for the Gondor fortress work the same.

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
« Antwort #4 am: 29. Jun 2015, 14:13 »
I REALLY sorry, I didn't know there was a bugs report thread, I'll try to find it, but could someone point me out?
Also thanks fort the Line of Defense explanation.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #5 am: 29. Jun 2015, 16:10 »
No problem Neto. ;)
This is the board for bug reports and since you are talking about dwarves, here is the thread for them. Also, concerning the second line of defensive build plots, this is a unique trait that only the dwarves have to show their mastery of creating strong defensive positions, such as fortresses and... stuff like that^^

And LordMaus, there really is no need to post the same thing three times in three different threads... I'm sure the team got your message the first time.