23. Apr 2024, 19:44 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dol Guldur and Minas Morgul fortresses  (Gelesen 2356 mal)

Morgul Orc

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Dol Guldur and Minas Morgul fortresses
« am: 29. Jun 2015, 00:51 »
I have made this post so people can decide which of the two fortresses are powerful, weak or balanced compared to each other. I have some questions for you regarding these two fortresses.

1) Which fortress do you prefer to build and why?

2) Do you choose a fortress specifically for the hero?

3) Do you think the units, heroes and elite units of those fortresses are balanced when compared to each other?

4) Do you think the passive abilities that Dol Guldur orcs and Morgul orcs have (fear resistance and poison blades) are balanced or OP/UP when compared to each other?

5) Do you find the resource cost of the fortresses reasonable, high or low?

6) If you have built the two fortresses which one will you use the influence of Sauron on first?

7) Do you find all of the units of these fortresses useful?   

8) Which units of those fortresses do you find useless and uninteresting and why?

9) Do you think that the fortresses should be upgradable?

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Dol Guldur and Minas Morgul fortresses
« Antwort #1 am: 29. Jun 2015, 01:59 »
OK, I will give my impression

If, I mean if I really get enough money to build Mordor fortress outpost

(1) Morgul. its orcs are more sustainable in the battlefield, that's important for Mordor to maintain the front line.
(2) If possible, witchking is always more attractive but that's not important factors
(3) I guess, I mean I do not have many opportunities to recruit their elite units anyway
(4) I think they are balanced, Morgul orcs are more defensive while Dol Guldor orcs could poison their enemy in long run
(5) Damn too high
(6) None of them, the other buildings have more urgent need, I don't need free spiders and I don't understand the influence on Morgul fortress
(7) The regular orcs are definitely more powerful than original orcs, Morgul riders are good supplement for Mordor but they couldn't be recruited in early game, when Mordor needs fast units badly.Dol Guldor stewards are effective based on my limited experiences
(8) Spiders, have no place for them
(9) Yes they are, I strongly suggest a system like laketown or Dale, a basic building costing 1000 first, then upgrading different buildings(orcs barracks, witchking shrine etc) for recruitment of different units or defense or economy boost, not they cost 3000, and are have no defense at all. It would be better if they could enable regular Mordor barracks to recruit corresponding orcs units somehow, just like 3.8.1

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #2 am: 11. Jul 2015, 20:21 »
They need somete like dale a d laketown expanding the fortress for example minis morgul can build a second ring of defence giving it some more health and and a tower that can shoot arrows as buyable upgrades with dol guldor i would say also a defence upgrade give it some more destroyed towers with spiders garding it and alse a small wall where archer can stand to defend there fortress like going in a battle tower i think that mordor needs that the price should also be decreased to 2700 if you aks me its still alot but a better price than 3000 when i play mordor most of the time i choose minis morgul because they last langer and witcking is strong plus calvery is better than castalions if you aks me i hopr edain team will awnser this :)
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Jul 2015, 20:31 von The Dark Lord »

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 25. Jul 2015, 19:01 »
7) Do you find all of the units of these fortresses useful? 
I think all the units are useful, except Morgul archers. They aren't very useful because they can't gain fire arrow.
I prefer Guldur/Mordor archers with fire arrows or poison arrows. [ugly]