28. Mär 2024, 20:07 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Problem with Installation  (Gelesen 1861 mal)

Prince Imrahil

• Bilbos Festgast
Problem with Installation
« am: 29. Jun 2015, 13:32 »
Hi all, I recently installed Edain demo for BFME ROTWK, (on wiondows 7) the game installed but would not run, and gave an error message (about sauron and balrong??) I unistalled the Edain expansion and it wiped all my save data from ROTWK. Any solutions, advice?
Thanks in advance
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Jun 2015, 10:31 von Ealendril »

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Edain issues
« Antwort #1 am: 29. Jun 2015, 14:06 »
Regarding the first issue: Do you have had any other mods installed? Did you patch RotWK to 2.01 prior to installing the mod?
Second issue: Edain is not doing anything to the save games while being uninstall. Could it be that you clicked on the "Fix a non starting game" button in the launcher? That will delete your profile. But it is also written in the question asked. If you did this then sorry, your save games are whipped and cant be restored.

Prince Imrahil

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Edain issues
« Antwort #2 am: 29. Jun 2015, 18:11 »
Ok, thanks for the reply. Looks like i have wiped my profile. i'd ll check the patch issue and try reintalling Edain. thanks