8. Mai 2024, 06:34 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Thorin III. Stonehelm  (Gelesen 14178 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Thorin III. Stonehelm
« Antwort #15 am: 5. Jul 2015, 22:54 »
I liek the first Armro you suggested more with some minor changes and without a cape it will be a perfect Heavy Armor for a Noble heir of Durin! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #16 am: 6. Jul 2015, 01:03 »
Hm, guess you're right and Thorin III. really should be remade someday...

But I too think that he shouldn't be too similar to Dain. That's actually tricky: He should look a little bit like his daddy, but not too much...

I like the Axe though!

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #17 am: 6. Jul 2015, 04:04 »
Nice to see that you agree Adamin!!Like I said he shouldn't look like Dain too much  but there are a lot of cool concept art Armors to choose from ! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: 6. Jul 2015, 08:13 »
Hm, guess you're right and Thorin III. really should be remade someday...

But I too think that he shouldn't be too similar to Dain. That's actually tricky: He should look a little bit like his daddy, but not too much...

I like the Axe though!
I'm glad you like something from my suggestion. :D

Nice to see that you agree Adamin!!Like I said he shouldn't look like Dain too much  but there are a lot of cool concept art Armors to choose from ! :-)

I'm sure that you can find better armor for Thorin III.  xD

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #19 am: 6. Jul 2015, 09:28 »
I will leave that work to you ! ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #20 am: 13. Jul 2015, 13:33 »
Well since nobody offered an alternate Armor and Design I will do my best and take yet again eveyone cticism :D So here is my idea about Thorin III Stonehelm as he gets LV 10 may be something like this http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/762/761504/Erebor_Heavy_Regal_Armor_Nobleman.png but with the Grey/Iron Color of Dain from the Movies and with Red Clothing and stuff and with different weapon like this which can be reamede as a one handed with a Shield or may be Two Handed still it will look great or may be this one for example http://i.imgur.com/0cPpTwR.png !And I think even the helmet is great but again with a change of color! :)
Now in Erebor as a crowned Prince he ma yge more Royal Armor or Ceremonial if you wish with may be more Raven Motive to signafy that he is Heir to Erebor like this one http://imgur.com/bTwEDnv,Y8Vv0aX,F4LYMaC,4WlMfog again with some color adjusments and different weapon! :)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: 14. Jul 2015, 09:50 »
Yes, this armor can looks good. But why did Thorin gets this armor on level 10?
Maybe it would be better if he had this armor immediately on level 1 but he can gets helmet on level 10.
I think this helmet with a different color would be fit for both versions:

This could be a nice difference with helmet:
Thorin III.(Iron Hills) gets a helmet on the 10 level.
Thorin Stonehelm(Erebor) gets a helmet immediately on the 1 level.

I make a few changes for Thorin's abilities:

Iron Hills version (Thorin III.):

Erebor version (Thorin Stonehelm):
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Jul 2015, 09:56 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #22 am: 14. Jul 2015, 10:36 »
Yes, this armor can looks good. But why did Thorin gets this armor on level 10?
Maybe it would be better if he had this armor immediately on level 1 but he can gets helmet on level 10.
I think this helmet with a different color would be fit for both versions:

This could be a nice difference with helmet:
Thorin III.(Iron Hills) gets a helmet on the 10 level.
Thorin Stonehelm(Erebor) gets a helmet immediately on the 1 level.

I make a few changes for Thorin's abilities:

Iron Hills version (Thorin III.):

Erebor version (Thorin Stonehelm):
You are right about the Armor from LV 1 and the Helmet! :) I agreee on 100% with yout ideas about the Helmet and Powers! :) He will look magnificent if they change him in that Armor but with Grey/Iron and Red Colors! :)

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #23 am: 26. Okt 2015, 20:48 »
Now that some new stuff has already been teased for helping to create more differences between Iron Hills and the two other realms, perhaps it is time to reconsider the topic.  :)

Tienety got the right idea I believe: Iron Hills Stonhelm could be more aggressive than Erebor's as he is younger and then less wise. That's a start. Let's not forget his role is to tank and there must be strong connections between both skillsets. Pretty sure we can get to something.

The rune powers are very fine (units related for Iron Hills, buildings for Erebor), no change needed.
Dain's Heritage fits well Iron Hills. Erebor counterpart could be passive experience boost. Upon activaction, Stonehelm gains extra experience and armor while fighting, but the passive leadership disappears until cooldown is off (same way). "Prince under the Mountain" is a nice name (Tienety).
Righteous Heap is more suitable for Erebor. With Iron Hills, Thorin could gain extra damage or speed instead of armor.
Iron Determination is a though choice, but I'd go for Iron Hills and give Erebor Stonehelm a new unique level 10 ability: Thorin Stonehelm gains X% additional armor for each ally hero around him. This bonus also applies to other heroes.
He could also keep the regular passive ability "keeps fighting when his health bar is empty".

I think the last spell could be a unique addition to the mod and for Thorin's tank role. Plus as Adamin said, it reminds a bit of King Dain who fought side by side with Brand of Dale, but there is still plenty of difference between Stonhelm and his father. As for the design, I trust you guys, if you ever think he needs a new one. I'll just say that I like the axe in the first post.

"That still only counts as one!"

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #24 am: 26. Okt 2015, 22:10 »
Damn, I would like indeed if Thorin would get some new design. I especially like Dain's idea about armour on level 10, but I would prefer a grey one. For Erebor version, he could get somewhat more royal look, which could be accomplished by adding a big fur cape or similar. Also, he was about 150 years old during the War of the Ring, so I think he definitely needs some grey hair :)

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #25 am: 26. Okt 2015, 22:35 »
If the team thinks Thorin III needs a new design and wants to appease a certain segment of the community, then the team could give Iron Hills Thorin III the movie design for Dain's soldiers. It wouldn't be exactly fitting with the Iron Hills aesthetic, which I think is a big problem, but thematically the armor would be all right. I mean, Thorin is the tank of the faction, so equipping him in heavy armor would make sense.  Personally I don't much care either way, but if the team thinks it's a decent idea then it may be something to consider. 

As for Erebor Thorin III, well I don't have any real concrete designs in mind other than maybe equip him with some royal-looking armor.  It could be very similar to his father's armor.