30. Apr 2024, 15:40 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Company of...Eight?  (Gelesen 14538 mal)

Tienety

• Gast
Re: The Company of...Eight?
« Antwort #30 am: 11. Aug 2015, 19:02 »
So... there's just Bombur who's omitted. Yes, yes. I know that until War of the ring, he became so  fat, that he wasn't able to stan by his own. But... maybe rest of old mates could carrying sedan-chair with Bobur in it. :v

But afterall, idea of heroe battalion like this is epic. ;)
Well, I think that he is not suitable for this battalion but maybe Bombur can be new ability for this hero batalion:

Level 10: Bombur
Dwarves summon their old companion.
Old Warriors temporarily summon Bombur, stretcher and six young dwarves. They will fight to protect him. :D
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Aug 2015, 19:19 von Tienety »

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #31 am: 11. Aug 2015, 20:15 »
Or, it could be new siege weapons. A big ass catapults throwing with fat dwarves.   [uglybunti]

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
« Antwort #32 am: 25. Okt 2015, 18:10 »
Okay, so I heard that, when 4.2 comes out in the next age of this world, Erebor gets Nori (and Dori) for the role of scout-hero. I like this idea, since it does bring a few more names from the Company without causing the problems which you all have stated making the whole company appear would create.

Color me satisfied. If any of you wish to continue making suggestions, feel free to do so. Otherwise, I guess we can close this thread?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: 25. Okt 2015, 18:30 »
Feel free to discuss again. There is no need to close the thread. Great that you are satisfied!