25. Apr 2024, 18:40 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dwalin Swicht Axes/Hammer Abilitie.  (Gelesen 2142 mal)

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
Dwalin Swicht Axes/Hammer Abilitie.
« am: 6. Jul 2015, 14:46 »
sry but I dont understand how the abilitie works. When Axes are equipped Dwalin can kill 2 enemies at a time, also he makes more damage than using his hammer. So The hammer become useless. can anyone explain me the advantage of the hammer, and as suggestion, can you increase his damage with the hammer?

Estel

• Gardist von Meduseld
Re: Dwalin Swicht Axes/Hammer Abilitie.
« Antwort #1 am: 6. Jul 2015, 15:19 »
I guess (!!) the hammer does more damage against buildings... .

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #2 am: 6. Jul 2015, 15:41 »
I guess (!!) the hammer does more damage against buildings... .

I have tried it and he deals less damage than Thorin or Balin to an enemie farm.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #3 am: 6. Jul 2015, 15:41 »
More damage against buildings and also more area and splash damage with knockback! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 6. Jul 2015, 18:56 »
Theres a bug with the switch of Dwalins weapons. Will be fixed with the next fixpatch.
The Axe should do less Damage within higher attack speed. The hammer should have lower attack speed, but do a little bit more Damage and Arc-Damage.