19. Apr 2024, 20:48 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Saruman and his epic voice  (Gelesen 2332 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Saruman and his epic voice
« am: 11. Jul 2015, 01:13 »
Hello everyone!

I presume that all of you have watched Lotr Trilogy many times, as I am. :) From time to time some epic scene from Trilogy come to my mind, and this time in scene was Sir Christopher Lee. The Pass of Caradhras  and Saruman attempt to bring down mountain.That scene when Saruman is on top of Orthanc in my opinion is scene where we can hear power of Saruman's voice.  What you guys think, would be nice to implement that sound effect when Saruman casts Tunderbolts  from top of Wizard Tower in game?  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Aug 2015, 21:19 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: Saruman and his epic voice
« Antwort #1 am: 15. Jul 2015, 17:32 »
i hope the team will do that

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Jul 2015, 00:00 »
Finally some post.  xD
Actually this system already exists on Saruman's Blessed Form, when he casts Tunderstorm, but I think this also should be included in Normal Form (without ring), like I already described above.
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Aug 2015, 21:19 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #3 am: 16. Jul 2015, 00:51 »
well good

DropItLikeItsDogg

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 17. Jul 2015, 07:01 »
Yeah agree, I'd love to hear Sir Christopher Lee's amazing voice, ''To War'' and Caradhras spell voices should add..