16. Apr 2024, 07:34 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Problem with starting Lotr Bfme 2 Rotwk  (Gelesen 5075 mal)

Kakep

• Hobbit
Problem with starting Lotr Bfme 2 Rotwk
« am: 11. Jul 2015, 15:33 »
Hey everybody!

I've been playing Edain mod for a while now and at some point game started to crash after 5 minutes of playing. I googled a little bit and decided to uninstall both games and edain mod. After I installed them again I had that bug where I get defeated after 3.5 minutes playing and I had to install the game again. After I installed those games again I tested them before installing edain mod, BFME 2 works fine, but ROTWK doesn't open at all. It says to insert right dvd and try again despite the fact that I'm using cd-roms of this game.

After googling for a while I noticed that the game didn't create the folder for Rotwk files at appdata->roaming. I've tried to create that folder myself and after that I create options.ini file and when I start to run that game it crashes with message saying something like ''Science name SCIENCE_ROHAN not known! (Did you define it in Science.ini?)'' etc.

Does anyone know what I should do at this point to get this game working or what have I done wrong? :D
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Jul 2015, 16:04 von Kakep »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: Problem with starting Lotr Bfme 2 Rotwk
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Jul 2015, 16:10 »
Have you tried this solution?
1) Start Edain launcher
2) Section "Options - tools"
3) Click on "Fix Non-Starting games"

Kakep

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 11. Jul 2015, 16:16 »
Yeah I've tried that and it resulted to that bug where I'll be defeated after 3.5 minutes of playing.

Kakep

• Hobbit
« Antwort #3 am: 11. Jul 2015, 21:55 »
Figured it out myself btw :D I installed it on safe mode so I just followed instructions on this site:
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showtopic=449714&st=0&p=5461965&#entry5461965