28. Mär 2024, 20:08 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: About minas morgul and dol guldor  (Gelesen 3217 mal)

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
About minas morgul and dol guldor
« am: 12. Jul 2015, 15:09 »
The great fortressen are high cost and weak there defence are doing nothing and just two battalions of swordman destroy easly the fortressen. There for something need to be changed. Even of orcs defend it they cant kill then fast enough before destruction of the fortress. Also i think the price for 2500 was good but 2700 os a fair price too i think.

If we go moment from mordor to great dwarven kingdoms, they have great idea of subfaction. They are not high cost to build early in game and you can expand them in a good fortress/settelement to guard, i like this alot.

Now we go back to mordor. Mordor fortressen cost high so it takes time to buy it, but the units are so weak at the citadel that is verry hard to get a good economy to build up, the trolls are good  againt sword and calvery but one group of archers kill then easly same goes for spear fighters but that make more sense because they need a weaknis. And the price of trolls are not worth it early in the game. And if you choose to use them early its gonne cost alot while economy is not great, its verry hard to defend you incomes with weak units. The best units are in cirith ungol/dol guldor/minis morgul i have to say crirch ungul price is right but its lacks at defense to defend it self.

What i think cirith ungol needs.
Its alreaddy has a battle tower to defend itself but that takes time to make i beleave you need sauron for it not sure, if its not sauron than it will upgrade on its own buying units right? Correct me on this one if am wrong. The tower should be added when its build because its not close to your camp most of the time also the units are expensive there for it may have some defense. The fear statue that you can build at citadell should be added at ungul loke the movies and its perfect for early on the game for defense.

Minis morgul what i think its needs.
To be honest its the best fortress you can go for, why the units last longer on the battlefield plus there elits units are morgul riders verry good and the only calvary units you can make at a barrack there for i think best fortress. But the good units are not good enought to kill two battalions of swordfighters before minis morgul is destoyed even if you place a defense tower next to it. What i suggest ad a upgrade button to ad a second ring of defense so its get more healt, plus when sauron ad his influence there should be wrath two or three protecting them making it a bit better fortress for the price.

Dol guldor one of my fav fortresses and what i think it need to be added.
Dol guldor units are lesser than minis morgul if you ask me the casttalions are good but morgul riders sre better in my opinion. The orc die to fast while they should be twice as strong as normal orc i beleave thst not enought they need a bit more power because the are the orc from mouthands they are the pure breed or orcs. but i think it needs a upgrade button for defense what i mean is when you buy the upgrade there should come more ruins of dol guldor added and one of those ruins must act like a battle tower thst a group of archers can enther. Also when sauron influence is added  there should be four spiders guarding the fortress For a bit exstra defense so it not easly destroyed when you have no orcs defending it.

I hope edain team response to this what they think about it and i want to know if edain members would like to see this too. And sorry if tne english is not good ;p
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Jul 2015, 13:13 von Ealendril »

Morgul Orc

Re: About minis morgul and dol guldor
« Antwort #1 am: 14. Jul 2015, 03:45 »
When playing Mordor at the beginning Cirith Ungol units are a must in my opinion. They don't cost you any command points and they are powerful. I rarely train Mordor Orc warriors but mostly archers and maybe pikemen along with Ungol units until I get enough resources for Morgul Fortress. I too usually build Morgul Fortress instead of Dol guldur because they don't die fast and for the Witch King. Dol guldur orcs die quickly because they have the same HP as basic Mordor orcs but deal more damage than Morgul orcs while Morgul orcs deal less damage but can endure much damage. You also need to train many Orc Overseers they can make orcs VERY useful. In my personal opinion I think that since many players choose Minas Morgul over Dol Guldur maybe we should make the Spiders of Dol Guldur a cavalry unit similar to BFME2 vanilla Spiders riders but without the goblins. This will fix the issue of Mordor's lack of cavalry unit. In regards to the Fortresses defenses I think we can make both Fortresses upgradable with a Tower and maybe other special upgrades.
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Jul 2015, 09:55 von hoho96 »

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #2 am: 14. Jul 2015, 06:25 »
I still think 3000 is a bit too much the heroes sre exepnsive too but the defence are needed for thosr fortesse. Seems they are too weak or needs upgrade button for defenc
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Jul 2015, 13:34 von The Dark Lord »

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #3 am: 18. Jul 2015, 00:58 »
Ok, Fortresses needs towers, but their cost is very well implemented, with mordor you have a enormous economy focused on structures so, you can buy 1 of 2 in mid game, and start getting awesome troops, specially Castellan and Morgul Riders are awesome units, who can change the batle in a few seconds. Morgul melee infantry and pikemen are very hard to kill and dol guldur archers make a enormous damage, so I think 3000 is a good cost for both fortresses. if the edain team decide to give to this fortreses some upgrades I will be agree, because sometimes is easy to the enemie send a few batallions and destroy easily this Fortreses. ( case of Morgul) Dol Guldor have right now a mighty poison damage which make imposible to get it down with light troops.

Bogdan Hmel

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #4 am: 18. Jul 2015, 14:01 »
In addition to its main effect fortress Morgul may periodically scare coming troops.

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #5 am: 19. Jul 2015, 13:11 »
In addition to its main effect fortress Morgul may periodically scare coming troops.

but troops of lvl 2 are fearless but a tower would do it for exstra defence

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Re: About minas morgul and dol guldor
« Antwort #6 am: 19. Jul 2015, 13:14 »
Zitat
In Patch 4.1 troops are now not longer fearless at level 2.

The Dark Lord

Re: About minas morgul and dol guldor
« Antwort #7 am: 21. Jul 2015, 00:43 »
Zitat
In Patch 4.1 troops are now not longer fearless at level 2.

That good to hear man :)