27. Apr 2024, 15:28 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Balin as Lord Of Moria  (Gelesen 10305 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Balin as Lord Of Moria
« Antwort #15 am: 20. Jul 2015, 14:33 »
The problem is that "Teleportation" is like a Magical Spell or Space-Time Manipulation :D

I totally agree with you, let's leave these things to the Elves  [ugly]

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #16 am: 20. Jul 2015, 22:16 »
Ok I only will be agree if Balin gets again at lvl 3 his op leadership which brings 50% of armor, if not i prefer my teleport xD

Any Way, you are right but think in the expedition as a travel around the map, but it is done very  quickly  ;D
Another battlewagon isnt needed, but if this battlewagon brings leadership could be interesting.
i think a strong leadership or a hero buff, fits more with him.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: 20. Jul 2015, 22:22 »
leadership or a hero buff, fits more with him
I think too. ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #18 am: 20. Jul 2015, 22:38 »
The problem is that "Teleportation" is like a Magical Spell or Space-Time Manipulation :D

I totally agree with you, let's leave these things to the Elves  [ugly]
Its not like the Dwarves do not use magic but not so much advnced and powerful thats the speciality of Elves and should stay with them mate ! :-)
Ok I only will be agree if Balin gets again at lvl 3 his op leadership which brings 50% of armor, if not i prefer my teleport xD

Any Way, you are right but think in the expedition as a travel around the map, but it is done very  quickly  ;D
Another battlewagon isnt needed, but if this battlewagon brings leadership could be interesting.

Absolutely ageee there mate I prefer hundreds of times that awesome Armor buff as leadership for him fotong for a Noble Dwarve as him,as the one he used to have in 3.8.1!About hero buff I don,t think he needs it since he has the Runes which are more than enough and cool Hero Buff effect! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #19 am: 20. Jul 2015, 22:40 »
leadership or a hero buff, fits more with him
I think too. ;)

I would go for the leadership, Balin is a very wise guide and 'institution' for every dwarf, as LordDainIronfoot is a guide for all of us  :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #20 am: 20. Jul 2015, 23:27 »
Thank you my friend!I am glad that you think this way of me,because I think most people here including the Team think of me as a obnoxious and bothering! :(
But back on topic, the Leadership fits Balin the most,it is Dwarvish and represnts his role as wise companion and Noble Dwarf of the distant line of Durin and future Lord of Moria! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: 22. Jul 2015, 14:36 »
I agree, leadership is better for Balin. He is wise dwarf. 8-)