29. Mär 2024, 00:03 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Elrond - Lord of Imladris  (Gelesen 107528 mal)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Elrond - Lord of Imladris
« Antwort #180 am: 9. Aug 2015, 20:28 »
i still remember Tiberius said something about his foresight

I've implemented it to its armour. It doesn't matter, it's only reference.

still he can see in the future its ok for me

I'm happy for you, but the still-remaining issue of map revealing powers/functions of Rivendell is still relevant and present  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Aug 2015, 20:31 von DieWalküre »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #181 am: 9. Aug 2015, 20:47 »
but the still-remaining issue of map revealing powers/functions of Rivendell is still relevant and present  :)
Yes,
Imladris will have the best scouting options through spells - There is Cirdan, Palantir and mainly scout hero from the beginning. And everyone can reveal the map.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #182 am: 9. Aug 2015, 21:52 »
but the still-remaining issue of map revealing powers/functions of Rivendell is still relevant and present  :)
Yes,
Imladris will have the best scouting options through spells - There is Cirdan, Palantir and mainly scout hero from the beginning. And everyone can reveal the map.

That's why one of the central pillars of this proposal is focusing on Elrond's abilities with horses and floods  :)
And, most importantly, giving Vilya a definitely more conceptual and lore accurate power  ;)

NENYA: Ultimate Protection (units/heroes + structures)  8-)
VILYA: Ultimate Healing (fully healing and restoring of yours and friendly units)  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Aug 2015, 01:06 von DieWalküre »

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #183 am: 25. Aug 2015, 10:08 »
i have small idea for Erond, maybe He can change his armors with stances system:

Aggreissve Stance: Elrond has robe. He gets +25% attack speed and -25% armor

Normal Stance: Elrond has light armor. No bonus or negative effects

Defensive stance: Elrond has heavy armor. He gets +25% armor and -25% attack speed.
He has a lot of different armors/robes in the movies. In addition, all three armor are already in the mod.

What do you think about this? 8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Aug 2015, 10:14 von Tienety »

Gimilzar

• Contest Gewinner
  • Bibliothekar Bruchtals
  • Bei meinem Bart!
« Antwort #184 am: 25. Aug 2015, 12:54 »
A stance system for Elrond? Just like Thranduil's Weapon Stance?
And 3 different Armors on top of that? I dont think that will fit with Elrond. He might be a Warrior and a Loremaster of Imladris after all but seriously I dont think this would benefit him.

Zwergischer Soundboard Editor

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #185 am: 25. Aug 2015, 14:35 »
awesome idea

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #186 am: 25. Aug 2015, 15:20 »

Tienety, although I admit that I would really like to see unique and characteristic stances systems for every Leader/Ring Hero of each faction, I must say that I'm not really convinced by this proposal, as, I think, this type of armours should reasonably be available at higher levels than level 1; and Ealendril has already been clear about this matter, they currently have no interest in creating another armour for Elrond.

I thus think we should focus, for now, on the other interesting elements and ideas (despite Tiberius' love for Elrond's Golden Armour  :D) that we have come out with, like the Mount and a different display of Vilya, more in line with the Three Rings' nature and definitely more lore accurate  :)

A stance system for Elrond? Just like Thranduil's Weapon Stance?
And 3 different Armors on top of that? I dont think that will fit with Elrond. He might be a Warrior and a Loremaster of Imladris after all but seriously I dont think this would benefit him.

Having said these things, what do you think, instead, about a possible Mount for Elrond (in line with his role of a commander and leader) and, most importantly, about the different display of Vilya's powers?

Vilya would represent the Ultimate Healing (Elrond's and Rivendell's healing characteristics), as currently Nenya represents the Ultimate Protection.
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Aug 2015, 15:27 von DieWalküre »

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #187 am: 25. Aug 2015, 15:26 »
Not sure why Elrond would need a mount since Imladris already has two heroes who have one (Glorfindel and Arwen).
RPG:

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #188 am: 25. Aug 2015, 15:37 »
Not sure why Elrond would need a mount since Imladris already has two heroes who have one (Glorfindel and Arwen).

Given that Imladris will have powerful and characteristic cavalry units, why shouldn't Elrond have a Mount?
He is the Leader of his faction, he has a higher 'role' and overall importance than Glorfindel and Arwen, and his role as an Unit Supporter Hero (commander/general) would make a Mount easily and rightly legitimate (as Théoden, Dáin,...).

Also, in AUJ, we saw him leading his knights in the patrol of Rivendell's borders.
I know that it's not a fundamental reason, but I have to say that I really liked to see Elrond still 'active' in the defence of his realm/shelter, despite what one could think after the fading of the Noldor's power in Middle Earth after the Second Age  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Aug 2015, 15:43 von DieWalküre »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #189 am: 25. Aug 2015, 15:41 »
Don't mind me wrong, but why should that be obstacle in this case? Rivendell is after Rohan second mightiest cavalry faction, that is enough reason for main hero to have mount ability. :)
Also it is little strange that Arwen mount is in general based on wrong interpretaion from Lotr movie. :)

« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:41 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #190 am: 25. Aug 2015, 16:02 »
i agree ARWEN she shouldn't be there riding a horse god damit i wanted to see GLORFINDEL GOD DAMIT!!!!

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #191 am: 25. Aug 2015, 17:15 »
Yes, in my opinion Elrond should have a horse and Arwen shouldn't. He was ruler and main commander of Rivendell's troops, and he propably defended borders of his realm by his own (he let his sons to skating on thin ice and allows them to travelling around Middle-Earth, so he was most propably doing same thing and fight along with his mens with orcs/goblins/trolls etc if they get close to the borders or cross it.
And it's obvious that if you see intruder in your house, you want to get rid of him as soon as possible. So he wasn't do this on foot, but on horse. And AUJ showed it perfectly.

And about stances system for him - I'd like to see it too, but I'm afraid, it's too many work for ET, so if they won't include it, I'll live. ;)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #192 am: 25. Aug 2015, 17:40 »
Yes, in my opinion Elrond should have a horse and Arwen shouldn't.

I don't have any problem with Arwen having her own mount, since this is the LOTR trilogy's adaptation of Arwen, and the Edain Mod is rightly based on it.

I just think that it could be perfectly possible to give a horse even to Elrond, without utterly upsetting the general foundations of Rivendell as a faction.
As CragLord reminded, Rivendell will be the most powerful cavalry-focused faction after Rohan; I thus wouldn't find it so strange if it had three heroes with a mount (of which one is the Leader).

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #193 am: 25. Aug 2015, 17:54 »
Me either, just it is stupid reason as I said indirectly that Arwen have mount which is based on movie not on lore facts (ofc you know that Arwen used in that scene Glorfindel role), so because of that Erlond shouldn't have mount, no logic. :)
Elrond have advantage in integration of mount ability in comparation with Arwen. That is my point. :) 3 mount heroes isn't too much.
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:41 von CragLord »

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #194 am: 25. Aug 2015, 17:59 »
Well... i don't mind that Arwen can mount a horse too. After all, she has to get into Minas Tirith somehow, after the war. And I bet, she didn't done it on her own foot. :P