16. Apr 2024, 22:01 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Elrond - Lord of Imladris  (Gelesen 108852 mal)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: Elrond - Lord of Imladris
« Antwort #165 am: 2. Aug 2015, 21:13 »
Galadriel likes creating Whirlwinds/Storms and magical Mists, while Elrond prefers the Water
I always thought that they should change their rings.
Because in Tolkien world Elrond controls water (Bruinen) and Galadriel air (Mist/Whirlwind). But maybe due to balance ... xD each of them has the opposite effect, otherwise would be OP, because rings of elements would support their natural skills.

Darkslayer

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #166 am: 3. Aug 2015, 20:03 »
Galadriel likes creating Whirlwinds/Storms and magical Mists, while Elrond prefers the Water
I always thought that they should change their rings.
Because in Tolkien world Elrond controls water (Bruinen) and Galadriel air (Mist/Whirlwind). But maybe due to balance ... xD each of them has the opposite effect, otherwise would be OP, because rings of elements would support their natural skills.
And Cirdan seemed quiet to me, so he gets the Fire Ring Narya to help with leadership. Great theory, I like it! Although, it should be remembered that Vilya and Narya were both initially given to Gil-galad. Myabe he was shy and strong with water as well? :D

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #167 am: 3. Aug 2015, 20:16 »
pout a spell the change of the rings to make them more powerfull   :P  xD :D

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #168 am: 4. Aug 2015, 19:04 »
By the way - this thread is one of the longest threads around English forum. :o :P

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #169 am: 4. Aug 2015, 19:14 »
thats nice

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #170 am: 4. Aug 2015, 20:39 »
By the way - this thread is one of the longest threads around English forum. :o :P

It seems that Elrond attracts a lot of interest around here  8-)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #171 am: 8. Aug 2015, 22:12 »
Maybe horse can be from the beginning (level one) and "water horses" at level seven, but logically more effective (causing more damage etc.) ...

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #172 am: 8. Aug 2015, 22:42 »
I have vision of skill, that Elrond could have.
It could be called "Noldor wisdom" and, for some time, will shortened cooldown of all heroes/units abilities and spells.
What do you think?

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #173 am: 8. Aug 2015, 22:56 »
I have vision of skill, that Elrond could have.
It could be called "Noldor wisdom" and, for some time, will shortened cooldown of all heroes/units abilities and spells.
What do you think?

I don't like this idea so much.
If you check the other posts, you will see how we came out with deciding not to give Elrond any other ability that involves his Foresight or Wisdom, also because he already is capable of giving heroes a bit of experience via his Wisdom  :)

Furthermore, I never regarded Elrond's Wisdom as a possible means to harm or telepathically blind the enemies.
It's Galadriel who is constantly under the telepathic 'assaults' of Sauron, and then blocks them and reveals his evil plans  8-)

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #174 am: 8. Aug 2015, 23:03 »
Oh right then! It was just proposal. ;)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #175 am: 8. Aug 2015, 23:20 »
i think Tiberius said elrond has some kind of Foresight its like a passive it gives more exp because of his Foresight or something like that

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #176 am: 9. Aug 2015, 13:49 »
i think Tiberius said elrond has some kind of Foresight its like a passive it gives more exp because of his Foresight or something like that

Elrond, according to this thread's proposal, will be able to give a small amount of experience to a single hero via his advices and Wisdom, and, with the passive bonus of his Noldorin Armour, fasten the gathering of experience of the surrounding units; his Foresight is not involved at all, at least for what concerns the gameplay (map-revealing abilities).
I think it is not necessary giving Elrond a further Foresight-related power, since this aspect is already well implemented in Rivendell (Gildor's Vision, Círdan's Omniscience and the Palantír of Elostirion)  :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #177 am: 9. Aug 2015, 15:17 »

Elrond, according to this thread's proposal, will be able to give a small amount of experience to a single hero via his advices and Wisdom, and, with the passive bonus of his Noldorin Armour, fasten the gathering of experience of the surrounding units; his Foresight is not involved at all, at least for what concerns the gameplay (map-revealing abilities).
I think it is not necessary giving Elrond a further Foresight-related power, since this aspect is already well implemented in Rivendell (Gildor's Vision, Círdan's Omniscience and the Palantír of Elostirion)  :)
you agree with you mate but i still remember Tiberius said something about his foresight

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #178 am: 9. Aug 2015, 15:39 »
i still remember Tiberius said something about his foresight

I've implemented it to its armour. It doesn't matter, it's only reference.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #179 am: 9. Aug 2015, 20:24 »
i still remember Tiberius said something about his foresight

I've implemented it to its armour. It doesn't matter, it's only reference.

still he can see in the future its ok for me