19. Apr 2024, 18:10 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Khazad dum veterans.  (Gelesen 2980 mal)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Khazad dum veterans.
« am: 15. Jul 2015, 01:11 »
I have an idea on how we can balance Khazad dum veterans. What if you make the supply camp cost cost 300, but make it cost 600-800 to buy a pack of ponies. That way no one can mindless send dwarves to khazad dum  :D
Sup :P

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Khazad dum veterans.
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Jul 2015, 20:05 »
Well the system is a little bit complicated but still good I lvoe the Veterans only their Models should be different!And may be a little bit less health! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Jul 2015, 21:00 »
You should always take math into consideration! There is chance for getting Khazad Dum Veterans, with different words, you may never get them!  :P
If team in some of next updates decide to reduce number of available battalions, i vote for limit of 6 teams.  :) (With them you can hold hordes of hell which are up you.  :D)
Balance should always be between cost of battalions and chance of getting them.
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:16 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #3 am: 16. Jul 2015, 21:03 »
The Chance is a little bit too low but thats because they are super strong!45 Battalions of them and you can crush almost everything! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 16. Jul 2015, 21:23 »
45 Battalions of them and you can crush almost everything! :)
With 45 battalions you can crush not "almost" but definitely everything. Sometimes you have megalomaniac suggestions, mate. :D :P

By the way it seems that there will be some little change, because current system causes technical problems, as some players have noticed, but I have no official information about it. ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Jul 2015, 21:29 von TiberiusOgden »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #5 am: 16. Jul 2015, 21:34 »
Ha ha !Its not that!It jsut my keyboard is broken and I ahve to change it sometimes when I push 4 or 6 it get the next number too! :D If you remember it happened a lot of times! :D I meant 4-5 :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #6 am: 16. Jul 2015, 21:46 »
Ha ha !Its not that!It jsut my keyboard is broken and I ahve to change it sometimes when I push 4 or 6 it get the next number too! :D If you remember it happened a lot of times! :D I meant 4-5 :D

Yes, yes... Don't deny your secret desires of dominion upon all Edain realms  :P

By the way, some time ago I was playing with the Blue Mountains, and, after a lot of troubles and struggle, I finally managed to get the Veterans; but, when I tried to give Thorin the Mithril armour, there has been a bug that activated this power, but there was no armour instead  xD

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #7 am: 16. Jul 2015, 22:23 »
Yup it is a knowned bug they said they will fix it! :-)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #8 am: 16. Jul 2015, 22:31 »
I know, but that bug destroyed completely my moral  :D

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 17. Jul 2015, 00:34 »
There is also one weird situation with pony camps.
I presume that all experienced players always build this camp close to base, so dwarven guardian battalions could be fast combined with ponies. ( Effect is that ponies with dwarves leave map before you combined new dwarven battalion with new pony set) But once I played Helm's Deep map, so I built pony camp at farthest corner of map, and near  camp I summoned that Moria gate building so I can bring fresh battalions. First bug was that combination of ponies and dwarves always walked over Hornburg's wall and went in that corner of map.  I always combined new battalion of ponies and dwarves before previous disappeared from map. So second bug was that no single Veteran units came back, I continued to combine  and send them and in one moment I gave up.(Sent about 20 combinations)  And few moments after last pony&dwarf unit disappeared from map, 6 battalions of Veterans appeared! So there is some side effect, and  you  should always wait that combined battalion disappear from map and then combine and send new one.
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Jul 2015, 21:20 von CragLord »

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #10 am: 17. Jul 2015, 22:48 »
Veterans are very op, but can be countered with a enormous amount of archers, I think edain team simply can change the chance sistem. for every 5 min which pass the chance to get them grows 2,5 % (starting at 5%) so after 20 min the chance must be 15% and after 40 min 25%. So this can make them as late game powerfull units, allowing the player to counter enemie hero units. I prefer this than ban them from every match that i play with dwarves, I dont know the chance to get them right now or how it grows, but is too high.