18. Apr 2024, 17:03 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should Royal archers be added officially to Rohan?

Yes
8 (26.7%)
No
11 (36.7%)
Hama's summon should just be made permanent.
11 (36.7%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 26

Autor Thema: Royal archers (There is a poll to vote on, please vote)  (Gelesen 5361 mal)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Remember how you said that if Rohan needed good infantry/archers bad enough, you would add them? Judging from the feedback Rohan is getting, you should add them. Make them a level 3 archery range unit. Or you can just make Hama's summon permanent. I generally don't play Rohan because all the enemy needs in-order to beat you is a mass-slayer-hero, and an army of pikes. This unit should fix that  :P

Edit: I have added a poll, please vote on it.
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Jul 2015, 23:33 von ™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™ »
Sup :P

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Re: Royal archers
« Antwort #1 am: 18. Jul 2015, 02:23 »
Have you any idea which unit of the history of Rohan can do this? The Galadrim are in the Spellbook and no other strong archers are possible, I think. It is better when you can detailed a unit, because so the Team can better see what you want.

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #2 am: 18. Jul 2015, 04:48 »
Royal archers can be summoned by Hama at the moment, and they swap sword/bow. And when the team first released 4.0, they said they would add them if Rohan needed good archers/infantry bad enough.  :P

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 18. Jul 2015, 10:22 »
Zitat
they said they would add them if Rohan needed good archers/infantry bad enough
I cant remember, that i've said that. I think Rohan doesnt need another ranged unit.

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #4 am: 18. Jul 2015, 23:03 »

"That still only counts as one!"

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 19. Jul 2015, 02:29 »
Thank you for doing that, that is what I meant  xD. Anyways, Rohan needs something to counter mass pike spam, because at the moment farmers are not strong enough to be of any use later in the game :(, and the Westfold units can get killed by a mass slayer hero :o, or archers. Plus the horse archers can't kill upgraded pikes fast enough :-|. So if Rohan were to get this unit, rather a summon from Hama (Permanently, and 120 cp), or as a level 3 archery range unit, they would be able to counter pike spam, and make people think about what unit to use vs Rohan a bit more. Of course, it would be hard to balance this kind of unit in Rohan, but you can balance it out a bit once it's released.

CynasFan

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Freude ist eine ernste Sache
« Antwort #6 am: 19. Jul 2015, 02:40 »
And why new archers?
It would be much better to make this, which currently exist stronger. Much stronger. Very much stronger. Up to the strongest archers in Helms Deep [uglybunti]
Greetings, CynasFan
"Die Vernunft kann sich mit größerer Kraft dem Bösen entgegenstemmen, wenn der Zorn ihr dienstbar zur Hand geht!"
Papst Gregor der Große

"Alles was ich anzubieten habe ist Annäherung. Fragment. Wille zum Scheitern."
Walter Moers

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #7 am: 19. Jul 2015, 03:54 »
Zitat
because at the moment farmers are not strong enough to be of any use later in the game
At the moment Rohan are just Farmers. I haven't see horses long time, because Farmerspamm is very much Stronger.
Zitat
Plus the horse archers can't kill upgraded pikes fast enough
Update them, this are some of the best Archers in the game ;)
But I think it were a good Idea, to make Archers for Erkenbrand,... available.

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #8 am: 19. Jul 2015, 09:16 »
Zitat
because at the moment farmers are not strong enough to be of any use later in the game
At the moment Rohan are just Farmers. I haven't see horses long time, because Farmerspamm is very much Stronger.
Zitat
Plus the horse archers can't kill upgraded pikes fast enough
Update them, this are some of the best Archers in the game ;)
But I think it were a good Idea, to make Archers for Erkenbrand,... available.

Then why don't we give Rohan a power to summon Gandalf the white. Gandalf the white would stun all units on the map, and render any pikes useless for a whole minute. That way cavalry will be used   xD
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Jul 2015, 09:19 von ™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™ »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Royal archers (There is a poll to vote on, please vote)
« Antwort #9 am: 21. Jul 2015, 01:33 »
It honestly doesn't convince me.
Hama's power should not be changed, lest he deviates so much from his role; I find his summoned units very unique, especially for the fact that they are temporary.

As Skeeverboy wrote, the Galadhrim, available via the Spellbook, are arguably the best archers in Middle Earth in the Third Age, they should fix the problem  :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: 21. Jul 2015, 12:59 »

Walküre buddy, how many time you played with Rohan? :)
Galadhrim are arguably the best archers in Middle Earth in the Third Age. They are, from Lore aspect. In game I really don't find them strong enough, that should be changed,(Their range damage.) to solve this "so call it archers" problem, but there is time problem with reaching this power from spell book.

A am also for this,(Not to make them too much stronger!) this could solve problem of weak archers, but try not to OP Rohan in general/starting phase.
But there is also Rohhirim's archers who are very good so, so starting archers should be buffed but no so much.

« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:16 von CragLord »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #11 am: 21. Jul 2015, 15:37 »

Walküre buddy, how many time you played with Rohan? :)
Galadhrim are arguably the best archers in Middle Earth in the Third Age. They are, from Lore aspect. In game I really don't find them strong enough, that should be changed,(Their range damage.) to solve this "so call it archers" problem, but there is time problem with reaching this power from spell book.

Enough time to say that Rohan doesn't need a new type of archery unit, both for its nature and the gameplay  :)

I find the Galadhrim very versatile and agile, not to mention useful.
Every faction has a problem with Time, because it too takes time to achieve the aid of Evil Men, Beornings or Gandalf.

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #12 am: 21. Jul 2015, 20:17 »
Look, the whole point of this topic is to give Rohan something that can counter mass pike spam. If the Royal archers aren't getting added(They are not just archers, they can swap sword/bow), then the spear-throwers should become strong vs pike/cavalry :P.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #13 am: 23. Jul 2015, 16:37 »
I think changing Hama's summon to a permanent one, limiting it to 3 units, and increasing the cooldown would be a good enough way to counter late game pike spam and give Rohan some hero infantry.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: 23. Jul 2015, 23:31 »
This isn't bad idea, because Rohan anyway have only one kind of elite units for now. Ad So change is that Hama on 10 level can summon permanent battalions of this Royal units. Adding this to Rohan would make more diversity to Rohan's elite/hero units and also make Rohan stronger and easy able to count pike/archers combo. :)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #15 am: 24. Jul 2015, 16:17 »
This isn't bad idea, because Rohan anyway have only one kind of elite units for now. Ad So change is that Hama on 10 level can summon permanent battalions of this Royal units. Adding this to Rohan would make more diversity to Rohan's elite/hero units and also make Rohan stronger and easy able to count pike/archers combo. :)

I agree, I like this idea about Royal guard on foot like permanent summon. 8-)