28. Mär 2024, 18:20 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: About Oathbreaker of Aragorn  (Gelesen 1849 mal)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
About Oathbreaker of Aragorn
« am: 19. Jul 2015, 05:27 »
About Aragorn's final power of summoning oathbreaker, is it possible to make it a little bit more practical and stronger, for now the oathbreaker just stand in a circle in the battlefield, even in a PVC game it is not very effective, since not many enemy units will go pass this small area. I think in PVP game other players will just move their units and avoid them, it is kind of absurd. My suggestions are:
(1)If you want to keep this power, then maybe let Aragorn summon a little more oathbreakers and make them move with Aragorn
(2)You could always bring back the oathbreaker cavalry from 3.8.1, they are cool

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Re: About Oathbreaker of Aragorn
« Antwort #1 am: 19. Jul 2015, 12:05 »
The idea was to keep an enemy hero inside the area of the circle so that Aragorn can kill him easy (and the enemys hero cant flee -> otherwise the enemys hero deals massive damage, if they cross over the circle) .
Aragorn is the strongest herokiller in lategame so he has a good chance to win the duel. The intention wasnt to damage nearby units.

Zitat
(1)If you want to keep this power, then maybe let Aragorn summon a little more oathbreakers and make them move with Aragorn
No. Not possible.

Zitat
(2)You could always bring back the oathbreaker cavalry from 3.8.1, they are cool
No. Aragorn is a herokiller and not a massslayer.
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Jul 2015, 12:30 von Ealendril »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: About Oathbreaker of Aragorn
« Antwort #2 am: 19. Jul 2015, 12:27 »
I think that continue in debate here is quite pointless. In addition, army of dead (for mass killing purpose) is ultimate spell in the spellbook.

- Closed -