28. Mär 2024, 09:55 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Mordor end game infantry ideas.  (Gelesen 1935 mal)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Mordor end game infantry ideas.
« am: 19. Jul 2015, 08:55 »
I have some ideas for Mordor infantry that can actually fight upgraded units.                        First idea---- Buffing the Easterlings(This counts for Soldiers of Rhun and the pikemen of rhun), which is: Giving them 600 health unupgraded, and 900 health, upgraded.. And of course giving them forged blades with Sauron's influence.           
 (The Easterlings that you can currently summon with the spell book)

Next idea could be fun. What about giving the cirith ungol barracks Cirith ungol swordsmen? They would be like the Orcs Frodo and sam dressed up as, look wise. The thing is, they would not be limited and would cost commandpoints(60+). Their health would be 400, and they could be in a battalion of 15, and they would equal Gondor soldiers in every way. They would also cost 300 resources. This idea is just a way to expand Cirith Ungol a bit more, mainly because their orcs have such a cool look. And I know, Cirith ungol already has swordsmen, the black uruks. It would just make mordor funner to play with more than one cirith orc type, and Cirith ungol would still be a useful building once you've built all 3 of the unit types 3 times.  If you don't like the Cirith ungol swordsmen being the same as gondor soldiers, you can just make them free, and equal normal orcs.
Sup :P

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: Mordor end game infantry ideas.
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Jul 2015, 09:50 »
I dont think it's such a good idea to make another Ungol unit.
they already have Orcs and Uruks. A full Ungol army as of now can have up to 10 units (4 + 3 + 3) which is not a little. Especially when considering that all of them are high tier units.
Another thing, Morgul Orcs can be a sort of comparable to unupgraded Gondor soldiers. Now consider they're free ;)

However, a little buff to the easterlings wouldn't hurt much. But maybe not as much as 900! They're permanent regular infantry after all.

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Re: Mordor end game infantry ideas.
« Antwort #2 am: 21. Jul 2015, 10:09 »
I dont think it's such a good idea to make another Ungol unit.
they already have Orcs and Uruks. A full Ungol army as of now can have up to 10 units (4 + 3 + 3) which is not a little. Especially when considering that all of them are high tier units.
Another thing, Morgul Orcs can be a sort of comparable to unupgraded Gondor soldiers. Now consider they're free ;)

However, a little buff to the easterlings wouldn't hurt much. But maybe not as much as 900! They're permanent regular infantry after all.

They'd have 600 health without upgrades, and 900 health with :/.
And which ungol unit has a max of 4? 
Because all of them are at a max of 3.
And I am okay with you not liking the ungol unit idea, I just thought it'd be nice to have orcs that look exactly like the ones Sam and Frodo got their armor/swords from. xD

But, the main focus of this topic is improving the easterlings a bit, since they don't even get forged blades  :o
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Jul 2015, 10:15 von ™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™ »
Sup :P