16. Jun 2024, 12:22 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should Iron Hills or Ered Luin get new and unique Outpost!?

Iron Hills should get the new Assembly Halls!
35 (58.3%)
Ered Luin should get the new Assembly Halls!
8 (13.3%)
No they should remain as they are with Lake-Town!
17 (28.3%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 54

Autor Thema: New and Different Outpost Building for Ered Luin/Iron Hills  (Gelesen 77221 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: New and Different Outpost Building for Ered Luin
« Antwort #45 am: 29. Jul 2015, 14:28 »
Well I know it is not possible but it doesnt mean the other option is better :D But stil lthen we just lose the whole point of th cool Assembly Hall :(
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #46 am: 29. Jul 2015, 14:49 »
I'm a little bit edited second option. What do you think now?  ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #47 am: 29. Jul 2015, 17:02 »

For now it looks very promising. :) Proud to be part of that shape.  8-) xD.These units should be comparison to LakeTown/Dale units. It's nice, shaped in both, Lore and balance way. Wise way to implement that BOTFA model,(Which lot of people like here. Simply we could use that model for Ered Mithrin, why not?)  diversity is there (Red Mountains, we have now reason for that Assembly Hall), team keep book model like main for Iron Hills,  and add this for Outpost. (C'Mon people just look to Mordor's Outposts, especially Minas Morgul units.)
Again, I must say, there is no point in other kind of Outpost for Iron Hills in my opinion. Simply Lake Town expansion is weird. (Honesty, is there any Lore aspects for this? Any Lake Town-Iron Hills relation?)
Tienety, this is very nice shape. :)  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Jul 2015, 14:14 von CragLord »

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #48 am: 30. Jul 2015, 11:11 »
For now it looks very promising. :) Proud to be part of that shape.  8-) xD.These units should be comparison to LakeTown/Dale units. It's nice, shaped in both, Lore and balance way. Wise way to implement that BOTFA model,(Which lot of people like here. Simply we could use that model for EredLuin, why not?)  diversity is there (Red Mountains, we have now reason for that Assembly Hall), team keep book model like main for Iron Hills,  and add this for Outpost. (C'Mon people just look to Mordor's Outposts, especially Minas Morgul units.)
Again, I must say, there is no point in other kind of Outpost for Iron Hills in my opinion. Simply Lake Town expansion is weird. (Honesty, is there any Lore aspects for this? Any Lake Town-Iron Hills relation?)
Tienety, this is very nice shape. :)  8-)
I think that the Lake-Town is designed for Ered Luin. Thorin and his company visited the Lake-Town. Ered Luin needs faster units and Bard.
Why Hills Iron needs second hero only with bow(Bard and Drar have only ranged attack) or more faster units? [ugly]

Probably something like Assembly Hall or only Ered Mithrin outpost will be much better suited for Iron Hills. :D

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #49 am: 30. Jul 2015, 11:40 »
Tienity is absolutely right! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #50 am: 31. Jul 2015, 12:34 »
I find this Concept Art design, maybe this design will be more fit for dwarves from Orocami:

What do you think about this design? 8-)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: New and Different Outpost Building for Ered Luin/Iron Hills
« Antwort #51 am: 31. Jul 2015, 14:54 »
Without the Helmet and with some less Heavy Armor it wil lbe the perfect choice for them! :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #52 am: 31. Jul 2015, 15:28 »
I find this Concept Art design, maybe this design will be more fit for dwarves from Orocami:
What do you think about this design? 8-)
I think mace is nice, armour remind me too much on present Veterans, just in diferent colour, same for helmet. It could pass, but in my opinion model of old Veterans is better. :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #53 am: 31. Jul 2015, 16:09 »
but look at the beards they are awesome

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #54 am: 31. Jul 2015, 16:20 »
They look nice, anyway beards are the slightest problem...
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:12 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #55 am: 31. Jul 2015, 17:47 »
Old Veterans look way more like Ered Mithinr by color and Armor shape and such rather than easterling Dwarfs!This Armor with some adjusments I think will be great for them! :) And different Colros ofc! :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #56 am: 31. Jul 2015, 19:42 »
And where precisley have you found description of armour/weapons/look of dwarfs from any of Orocarni clans?  :P  Or descriptions of "Armour shape" of Ered Mithrin dwarves?
I think that is your personal opinion, like I think that gray colour with some red details (old Veterans model) is nicely fitting for Orocarni dwarves.  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:12 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #57 am: 31. Jul 2015, 21:02 »
i found only those:
« Letzte Änderung: 31. Jul 2015, 21:12 von TiberiusOgden »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #58 am: 31. Jul 2015, 21:10 »
Old Veterans look way more like Ered Mithinr by color and Armor shape and such rather than easterling Dwarfs!This Armor with some adjusments I think will be great for them! :) And different Colros ofc! :)
And where precisley have you found description of armour/weapons/look of dwarfs from any of Orocarni clans?  :P  Or descriptions of "Armour shape" of Ered Mithrin dwarves?
I think that is your personal opinion, like I think that gray colour with some red details (old Veterans model) is nicely fitting for Orocarni dwarves.  :)
Of course it is my personal opinion!Did I said somewhwere that I have found an officila sorurce!? o_O
Grey Color not for Grey Mountains,o_O OK! :) But Red is already Iron Hills Theme Color so may be Yellow or Orange is more suitable for Orocarni!!

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #59 am: 31. Jul 2015, 22:45 »
This can be for Orocarni with some Color Changes!

And this can be for Ered Mithrin but with Spears and those HEavy Big Shields to represnt their roel as Monster and Drake fighters!?

Again with some adjusments!?