28. Apr 2024, 00:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Palantír of Elostirion  (Gelesen 24068 mal)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: Palantír of Elostirion
« Antwort #30 am: 22. Aug 2015, 22:12 »
im not spaming just making jokes sometimes

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #31 am: 22. Aug 2015, 22:24 »
Ehhh, that is really good joke you know!  :D  :D  :D
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:44 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #32 am: 22. Aug 2015, 22:48 »
im not spaming just making jokes sometimes
Ehhh, that is really good joke you know!  :D  :D  :D
im glad you like it

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #33 am: 22. Aug 2015, 23:17 »
Walk, I am concerned, there are no reaction from you on my previous comment. :o

Dear Craggy Crag, as you may know, there are other Aman/Valinor things that occupy my Time...  ;)

Yes, Círdan's ability, connected to that image (the arrival of Eärendil), would be perfect, as it would greatly show the idea of 'finally reaching the Immortal Shores of Aman'  :)

About the Palantír of Elostirion, well, Crag, I obviously have some beautiful pictures of Eressëa  xD
But, if they had been really suitable and perfect, I would not have chosen Tirion, instead  :)
There is a picture of the Lonely Island, but it shows an event of the ancient Years of the Trees (the departure of the Teleri to Aman), and the Sky, although full of Stars, is the dark Sky of Middle Earth during those legendary Years, without Light.

Tirion (the Heart of Eldamar), instead, is represented enlightened by the Sun (more suitable for the Third Age), and, most importantly, the core of this majestic City (in the left of the picture) consists in the mighty White Palaces of the Royal Palace of the Noldor and in the great Lighthouse/Tower of Mindon Eldaliéva, of the High King of all Elves Ingwë; this Lighthouse gives Hope and Strength to all the Mariners of Aman, as a guide to the Undying Lands.
Also, the White Palaces of Tirion and Avallónë resemble the ones of Valimar itself, since they are a reflection of the original and greater Splendour beyond the Pelóri; that's why the Palaces of Eressëa were often wrongly considered, by the Men of Númenor, as Palaces of Valinor itself.
This 'architectural style' can thus be regarded as the embodiment of Valinor and all the Undying Lands themselves
  :)

The Palantír of Elostirion can only directly communicate with Eressëa, but it's still able to see forward to the Evergreen Coast of Eldamar, as also Elendil delighted himself by taking a look at the Immortal Shores of Aman  :)

The picture, also, is bright and radiant, perfect for a tool of this kind.

see you on the council boromir   :D

If I remember correctly, Boromir was a bit 'over the top' on that Council  :P
But, you, Mr. Gray, managed to contain yourself  :D

« Letzte Änderung: 22. Aug 2015, 23:25 von DieWalküre »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #34 am: 23. Aug 2015, 00:04 »
he wanted to touch the ring what i was supposed to do  xD :D.
that was the picture you were saying about walk my friend ???
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Aug 2015, 17:12 von Gandalf The Gray »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #35 am: 23. Aug 2015, 00:29 »

Yes, this is the picture (that you had already proposed, by the way, in the previous comments).
It shows the 'journey' of the Teleri from Eressëa to Aman, where they later founded the Harbour of Alqualondë.
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Aug 2015, 00:33 von DieWalküre »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #36 am: 23. Aug 2015, 16:49 »
Never mind, just share them. xD :P
Tirion stays top suggestion! :)
I know Walk, I have just expressed my opinion about that picture in general,not about Tirion as city. I am aware about lore facts, as I have said in my previous comment. :)
P.S. That is best picture about Tirion in general, I tried to find some better representation of Tirion, no success. :P :) So I can't ague about that. :P :D
Ok, you got me there.  :(  :D (That is reason I have delayed this comment in general. Ahahah :D)
Just post here any pictures of Avallónë, Eressëa, or shores of Aman. There is no reason not to do that on this topic. :)
Don't be afraid.  Are you hiding something? :D

P.S. Don't forget that we are just posting suggestions here.Team will decide what they want or what they like from those suggestions. :)

Cheers Walk.  ;)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #37 am: 23. Aug 2015, 17:15 »
i dont know if y like it this can be a picture of Avallónë

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #38 am: 23. Aug 2015, 18:11 »
Tirion stays top suggestion! :)

You have a point, Crag  :P

How could I hide so much Beauty and Splendour from the eyes of you, mortal beings?  :D

The other great pictures of Eressëa, Avallónë and the shores of Aman, that I selected as 'suitable', are these.

The first picture is nice, but, in my opinion, it's not enough detailed and doesn't show the full 'potential' of what we might see beyond the Sea.

The second one is great, but it represents the 'rough' coast of Eldamar, surrounded by the Pelóri; though great and beautiful this sight could be, it doesn't include any trace of the majestic Cities of Aman.

The third one is wonderful, showing again the rough shores of Aman, but now with the impressive sight of the Mount Taniquetil, symbol of the authority of the Valar in the World  8-)
Too bad that this picture is perfect for the 'Into the West' power of the Lord of the Grey Havens as well  :P

So, I still support and propose the majestic Tirion as the main choice, Jewel of Eldamar and symbol of the Noldorin Power in Aman  ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #39 am: 23. Aug 2015, 18:23 »
Thank you for nice pictures. :)
I will like to see that Tirion picture integration into this palantir look:
Of course, that picture of Osgiliath palantir should be zoomed and shaped/focused before integration of Tirion picture into it. :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #40 am: 23. Aug 2015, 18:38 »
Thank you for nice pictures. :)
I will like to see that Tirion picture integration into this palantir look:
Of course, that picture of Osgiliath palantir should be zoomed and shaped/focused before integration of Tirion picture into it. :)

I completely agree with you  :)
Also, the whole atmosphere of the place and the Palantír should be made bright and radiant, to integrate it better with the sight of Tirion.

Then, apart from these little changes, can I say, Crag, that we finally came out with an 'official' concept/proposal?  :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #41 am: 23. Aug 2015, 18:53 »
Agree, it sounds very nice. :)
We could say that. :)
I proposed main idea, you polished that idea with lore facts, now we wait for team answer (Ea&Tiberius with their comments here indirectly said this will be changed in future, we just wait to see in which way. Will be changed into this Tirion/Osgiliath picture or something else, that will team decide). :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #42 am: 23. Aug 2015, 19:01 »
We could say that. :)
I proposed main idea, you polished that idea with lore facts, now we wait for team answer (Ea&Tiberius with their comments here indirectly said this will be changed in future, we just wait to see in which way. Will be changed into this Tirion/Osgiliath picture or something else, that will team decide). :)

Ok, I'm very confident about it, I hope not to be wrong  :)
We would have a tiny trace of Aman in the game  ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #43 am: 24. Aug 2015, 09:40 »
I like the idea abotu Tirion,as it Walkure says it is like a mirror image of the undaying Lands so if there isi a picture perfect for the goal I think that that is the one!And most of all the picture for Tirion is really nice and showing beautifully white City which fits the desrciption perfect!I am all for that Idea!
P.S.Crag and Walkure are you triying to be me and Tienity in the Gondor Thread o_O :D :D :D
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #44 am: 24. Aug 2015, 12:38 »
I am glad you like it. :)
P.S. Actually I must admit that I am most active at Dwarven section of forum and in general I share there most of my ideas (or just helping with polish/shaping of ideas), this topic is just a minor thing. :)
I could say that I love your enthusiasm, and I respect it, but I am not trying to be like you. :) Hehehe. :P
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Aug 2015, 16:56 von CragLord »