14. Mai 2024, 19:32 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Palantír of Elostirion  (Gelesen 24304 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Palantír of Elostirion
« Antwort #45 am: 24. Aug 2015, 17:18 »
How can I not like it o_O :D :D
Joke aside I am glad that there are other active users in the Dwarven Section besides me and Tienity :)
I never said that you are trying to be like me,I just make  joke that the way you and Walkure are polishing the ideas i similar to me and Tienity about our Dwarven ideas thats all! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #46 am: 24. Aug 2015, 17:27 »
I like the idea abotu Tirion,as it Walkure says it is like a mirror image of the undaying Lands so if there isi a picture perfect for the goal I think that that is the one!And most of all the picture for Tirion is really nice and showing beautifully white City which fits the desrciption perfect!I am all for that Idea!
P.S.Crag and Walkure are you triying to be me and Tienity in the Gondor Thread o_O :D :D :D

Thank you, Dáin, I'm really glad you like the idea of Tirion as the overall symbol and reflection of the Immortal Lands  :)
It would be really worth being implemented in the game.

You and CragLord are naturally fond of the Dwarven Suggestions section, and I could never change that; concerning me, I will unleash my full potential when the sections of Lothlórien and Rivendell will be created  :D

Also, I almost forgot, apart from Tirion, I officially then propose as Círdan's 'Into the West' Palantír's picture, the picture of the arrival of the Mariner on the Immortal Shores of Aman  :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #47 am: 24. Aug 2015, 20:36 »
That was joke Dain. You could see that from last smiley. :P :P :P

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #48 am: 25. Aug 2015, 03:52 »

Of course I wl like,when a idea is good it is good and I can't deny it ;)
And I reallu like the picture for Cirdans ability it is really nice looking and fitts for the purpose,I really hope that the Team  will use those pictures! :-)
That was joke Dain. You could see that from last smiley. :P :P :P
[/spoiler]
I know that you was joking mu friend! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #49 am: 28. Aug 2015, 20:45 »
Of course I wl like,when a idea is good it is good and I can't deny it ;)
And I reallu like the picture for Cirdans ability it is really nice looking and fitts for the purpose,I really hope that the Team  will use those pictures! :-)

Thank you, Dáin, I hope it too  :)
I personally think that it's arguably the best picture one could choose about the 'going/returning to the Undying Lands' topic; it would be also a really valuable reference to the Silmarillion and the Art of Ted Nasmith, a significant element that would be part of the Edain Mod  :)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #51 am: 28. Sep 2015, 20:03 »
Awesome!!Looking really nice!
Congratulations Crag my friend,it is a desrved victory for you! :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #52 am: 28. Sep 2015, 20:16 »
And so this day has come!
Really, really nice work!  (**)
Thanks Dain!
In proposal terms, half credit goes to Walk of course !!!  :)

Cheers! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Sep 2015, 20:26 von CragLord »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #53 am: 28. Sep 2015, 20:22 »
I can confirm that in the game it looks really nicely. xD

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #54 am: 28. Sep 2015, 22:29 »

The Shores of Eldamar  (**)

Thank you, Crag, but you were the first one who came out with this idea and started everything; and, when the Undying Lands were involved, I was caught as well by the enchantment  ;)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #55 am: 29. Sep 2015, 06:58 »
awesome

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #56 am: 10. Nov 2015, 18:02 »
First, I am posting here because I want to share something with my friend DieWalkure,
but in same time it is matter of this topic.  :)
I am not proposing any change of this palantir button, current one is perfect.

P.S. So please do not dare to change current version of Palantír of Elostirion (it is better in my opinion), this was only for our moderator and only he could use it.   :) :D

Kind Regards,
Crag
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Nov 2015, 20:59 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #57 am: 10. Nov 2015, 18:16 »
i think its awesome

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #58 am: 10. Nov 2015, 18:37 »

This is pure Love, seeing Tirion in Eldamar from that Palantír  (**)

Thank you, Crag, sincerely, and you are also very skilled  ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #59 am: 10. Nov 2015, 18:59 »
If you say so.  :D  :D

I am glad you like it.  :)
Like Gandalf have said in AUJ, I have just  tried to make some act of kindness for our moderator.
It was 5 min job in photoshop/gimp. :P

P.S You can changed it in game using Final Big and some picture processing program, if you wanna see how it looks in Arnor. :) Maybe I create same one with this picture:

« Letzte Änderung: 10. Nov 2015, 21:07 von CragLord »