29. Mär 2024, 11:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should the Warg Sentry be moved to the small defensive plots surrounding an Isengard base, and made a little weaker?

Yes
29 (61.7%)
No
18 (38.3%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 42

Autor Thema: Warg Sentry, Poll  (Gelesen 3938 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Warg Sentry, Poll
« am: 25. Jul 2015, 17:26 »
Figured I would make a poll about this, already mentioned it in the warg sentry thread. I think that if the sentry got moved to the defensive plots that it might actually get used. Obviously having each sentry with 3 wargs would be OP, maybe make it only 2 or even 1 warg and make that unit a little more powerful, respawns every 10 seconds or so, cost 300.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Warg Sentry, Poll
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Jul 2015, 02:08 »
yes i like it too... :)more useful
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 4. Aug 2015, 12:45 »
i like this idea. This will be something unique for Isengard. ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #3 am: 6. Aug 2015, 09:51 »
I agree about it!isengard wil lhave something new and interesting and that is alwasy a good think!Plus I think the Warg fits in that roel and 1 warg is not so OP so! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 11. Aug 2015, 15:00 »
That is not bad idea at all.
That  indomitable warg is funny ability, anyway, maybe this is more useful for faction in general. :)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #5 am: 11. Aug 2015, 16:34 »
I have a small idea for old big Warg Sentry. Maybe Sharku can summon this building on level 10. If I know, all the others factions can summon a defense buildings:
Rohan: Theodred's tower
Mordor: Barricade
Gondor and Arnor: Lone tower
Dwarves: Lone tower and Citadel

This is a good idea, I find the Indomitable Warg to be useless and weak (just like Sharku, Ha!) having a summonable Warg Sentry would be cool, but it belongs in its own idea thread.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 12. Aug 2015, 08:00 »
This is a good idea, I find the Indomitable Warg to be useless and weak (just like Sharku, Ha!) having a summonable Warg Sentry would be cool, but it belongs in its own idea thread.
Ok, I will start new thread. ;)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #7 am: 14. Aug 2015, 01:35 »
awesome idea

lotr1997

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • This is SauronlordoftheEarth from modb LOVE EDAIN!
« Antwort #8 am: 8. Dez 2015, 09:37 »
This would be great.
There is only one lord of the rings, only one who can bend it to his will, and he does not share power!

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #9 am: 8. Dez 2015, 10:24 »
I like this idea, this would give Isengard a new option for defense which would set their base a little more apart from the almost similar Mordor base.
RPG: