28. Mär 2024, 09:10 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Share Your Replays!  (Gelesen 88711 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: Share Your Replays!
« Antwort #120 am: 1. Jun 2016, 10:43 »
Got a couple of EPIC 1v1 games for you, played by myself vs Goodfella. First is Dwarves(me) vs Rohan(him) on Brandywine, 2nd is Rohan(me) vs Gondor(him) on Fords of Isen 2. The dwarf one is very long, and the fords of isen match is relentlessly action packed.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #121 am: 12. Jun 2016, 21:10 »
An epic long (1:58 hours :D) deathmatch between Gondor, Dwarves of Erebor and Angmar on the River Greyflood^^

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #122 am: 21. Jun 2016, 21:41 »
The forces of Mordor have attacked the Eastfold. Will the Rohirrim be able to drive them back, or they will die against the might of Sauron?

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #123 am: 16. Nov 2016, 20:41 »
Well, nothing has been posted here in a while! Here is a great replay featuring myself and drhouse in a 1v1

Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Goodfella

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • *Insert something cool here*
« Antwort #124 am: 5. Apr 2017, 22:41 »
Hi, I've got quite an epic 1v1 for you between me and dmitry on fords of isen 2. Dmitry plays Mordor and goes for trolls whilst i play gondor and go for early cavalry.

I've also uploaded this replay to my brand-new youtube channel, so you can see it there with some English commentary from me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9paJ_Gz0_Q

Euggghhh, I'm dead - Gildor 2017