29. Mär 2024, 00:30 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Share Your Replays!  (Gelesen 88742 mal)

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: Share Your Replays!
« Antwort #30 am: 20. Nov 2015, 23:37 »
Game1: Isengard and Isengard VS. Rohan and Gondor on Osgiliath (nice map btw)

EDIT: A lot of replays in this post and in the following. (restriction of 3 per post..  8-| )
Descriptions in the names.
« Letzte Änderung: 22. Nov 2015, 18:50 von Adrigabbro »

"That still only counts as one!"

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #31 am: 22. Nov 2015, 18:51 »
And the remaining ones.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #32 am: 22. Nov 2015, 20:31 »
Loving the replays man! Keep them coming as they seriously aid in improving my game.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #33 am: 23. Nov 2015, 16:55 »
Thank you, I really appreciate that. :)
My very first goal with those replays was to incite other people to post replays aswell, as I myself enjoy watching good games of Edain. :) Even though it didn't really work, I kept uploading them because they always got a few downloads. However, I was thinking to stop for some people asked me to take off some replays just because they lost and I found it quite sad. So thanks for that comment, I'll keep uploading the interesting games I play. :)

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #34 am: 23. Nov 2015, 17:41 »
Don't let it get to you. The uploads help a big deal!

On a unrelated note, I am actually looking for a tutor to help me improve my Edain game. I was hoping if you would be willing to, or if you know someone else who would be willing to do so xD? Mostly looking for 1v1s, but 2v2s will do as well.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #35 am: 23. Nov 2015, 17:50 »
You are lucky guys that you can play online  :) I am left with AI :D ... Yeah , don't stop Adrigabbro. If i have a time to spare I really like watching your games :) If you could do 1vs1 more that would be even better :D

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #36 am: 23. Nov 2015, 21:43 »
Are you playing on tunngle or gameranger? (I got both) I'd gladly play with you. :)

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #37 am: 23. Nov 2015, 23:24 »
Check your PM!

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #38 am: 25. Nov 2015, 01:38 »
1v1 on Gulf of Lune. Good match, but the reason I'm posting is to demonstrate how impossible it is to win as Lothlorien if your enemy uses only cavalry. My army consists almost entirely of pikes at one point, and he rides right over them. I even use the Minstrels ability to make units immune to trample, and it still isn't enough to stop him. The best counter they previously had was Beornings, but now since they can be trampled in human form and do little damage in bear form, they cannot effectively counter cavalry. This is troublesome, because they were OP before. I think immunity to trample should be restore to their human form. The match is quite long because my enemy can't finish me off, only the first half hour is really relevant to my point.

Another point as well is that because the command points upgrade is on the Border Guardhouse only, it forces the player to have at least 2 of these, making it impossible to get discounts on galadhrim or upgrades without sacrificing a building type. I think that instead of having command points on the guardhouse, it should be moved to the citadel if its possible. This would allow players to customize their playstyle however they see fit.

I just remembered a third point that needs mentioning. Catapults are WAY too strong. I summoned eagles and they couldn't even kill a single catapult, same goes for radagast and tauriel, and silverthorn arrows. The current health of the catapult allows players to send in poorly guarded attacks with lots of catapults, without actually using strategy. They need a health nerf, or units need to deal more damage to them, ESPECIALLY eagles.
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Nov 2015, 01:51 von Elite KryPtik »
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #39 am: 25. Nov 2015, 02:42 »
I would also love to discuss about those things on balance topic, I also think beornings should have that trample immunity.
Concerning Eagle's problem, Elite check this topic, and leave there your contribution about this Flying Units problem here (if you already haven't): Link
Poll is pretty "old", and from time of its creation until now, situation is same, so I think every vote is needed there. ;)

Regards,
CragLord
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Nov 2015, 03:00 von CragLord »

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #40 am: 26. Nov 2015, 07:42 »
Heres a funny game between me and a friend. He is new to the multiplayer, so don't be ragging about his gameplay :P

So we were playing on Dunland, and I happened to get Isengard. Therefore I decided it would be brilliant if I made nothing but Wildmen and spammed him like crazy, and I ended up winning the match xD

I wasn't playing seriously, although I can't speak for him, but this was just a fun match, not a competitive one, for me at least. Should be enjoyable to watch ;)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
« Antwort #41 am: 26. Nov 2015, 12:11 »
Here's an interesting replay, it's an ffa with Rohan, Ered luin, Gondor, and lothlorien.               In this replay, you really get to see what Dwarven defenders are against elven archers  :D     
and of course how ered luin is with Balin's runes being unlocked by leveling up.
                                                                                                                                            - I checked with the players in this match.                                                                                      and please excuse the name of it :P.
Sup :P

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #42 am: 29. Nov 2015, 04:05 »
This was a fun game on the new flavor cair Andros, which really needs balancing btw, but anyways its a normal game up until the very end, when something...... interesting happens. Enjoy :)

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #43 am: 29. Nov 2015, 22:40 »
Replays of the week ! (lol) Ye, they now come in waves.  :)
I think they are all interesting in some ways.

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #44 am: 29. Nov 2015, 22:41 »
Second post.