28. Apr 2024, 00:14 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Share Your Replays!  (Gelesen 90246 mal)

-DJANGO-

• Balins Schriftführer
  • I might play Unchained!
Re: Share Your Replays!
« Antwort #60 am: 3. Jan 2016, 15:32 »
Replays under the Theme "SPAM"  xD
Have fun!
- THE EAGLES ARE COMING -

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #61 am: 3. Jan 2016, 20:09 »
@Django: I really liked the first game but I think both Gondor players should have tried to get heroes at some point. Anyway rushing winged fellbeasts was a very good strategy.

Here are some replays of mine:
The first game is, in my opinion, a very good 1v1 against a great player: LorienVSMordor.
The second game is a bit chaotic but features nice fights and Sauron with the ring.
The third game is two simultaneous and continuous battles (1v1 top and 2v2 bot) with Gandalf with the ring.

"That still only counts as one!"

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #62 am: 5. Jan 2016, 00:03 »
Here a funny 2v2:
Mordor and Lorien vs Isengard and Gondor

Here can you see how powerfull Trolls can be against normal units.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #63 am: 5. Jan 2016, 18:05 »
Huh, somebody using Trolls? Lets give this a little watch then :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #64 am: 5. Jan 2016, 23:06 »
Great game! Loved the Mordor play ;). Unconventional and satisfying to see.

However, I think there were some very apparent issues. Especially with a/the Isengard-Lothlorien match-up.
This is not a rant, just some concerns of mine:

First and foremost, Isengard took down the Mirkwood Fortress like 3 times at the least, and yet Lothlorien's economy seems to not care? Last I checked, Lothlorien is not a resource-manipulative faction. Surely after taking down Mirkwood 3 times, Lothlorien's economy would actually hurt. I am aware that there was little economy harassment, but still. 5500~ down the drain I roughly estimated in total and Lorien's economy seemed unharmed.

Secondly, I can't wait for the next wave of balance changes to Lothlorien. Usually I don't like employing such words and I apologise in advance for it, but man, Beorningers are so annoying. One-shotting every infantry model, no matter how much they cost or what upgrades they have, doing bizarre damage against heroes for a 450 unit that you can get right of the start and high attack speed combine that into a bag full of shenanigans. It's the only unit that I do not like in this beautiful mod.
 I am confident that ET knows that Beorninger spam is still much too effective, especially in teamgames. Maybe if Beorningers were tweaked or nerfed further, players would actually use Galadhrim. They should be your heavy hitters, in my opinion.

Thirdly, I was glad to see Grimbeorn for once, but he seemed more like a Hero-Killer than a Mass Slayer in this game. He killed Lurtz twice, and Ugluk once I think. Him walking around a couple of Beorningers is just something to run away from at the sight. That's with most of the units and heroes in Lothlorien. The majority of them seem to do so well against heroes. Ents do crazy, crazy damage against heroes, easily 2/3 hitting Lurtz, Beorningers do high damage against heroes, Grimbeorn does high damage to heroes for a mass slayer, Haldir performs quite nicely for his cost against most heroes of similar cost.

I hope that the next patch or the patch after that will finally put Lothlorien in its place and make it less frustrating to face.

Apart from not mentioning the Gondor player, which I was not sure what he was doing, only getting regular troops, the Isengard should have focussed less on pikes and gotten out more uruk crossbowmen to counter those ents and the regular troops as well, since he was actually doing well with his economy, which generally speaking is where Isengard kind of struggles in 1v1 and in small 2v2 maps like this.

The Isengard-Lothlorien MU is really awkward in my opinion, because of Beorningers and Ents.

Anyway, enough of that. I look forward to see what ET can concoct :P.

Odysseus out.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #65 am: 6. Jan 2016, 08:34 »
That was a fun watch, but my god that Gondor player was terrible. All he needed was tower guards and a couple archers and your whole strategy was kaput.

This replay serves as prime evidence of 2 serious problems edain currently has: The Trolls uselessness and the Beornings overpowered-ness. You spent god knows how much replacing those trolls as they were cut down by basic Gondor pikes. If you had spent that on Cirith Ungol orcs and Heroes this match would've been over quickly.

On the other hand, the Beornings just wouldn't die. At one point, I saw Lurtz kill freaking CELEBORN, aka the hero killer of Lorien, and then get wrecked by 3 beornings :D Just for comparison, Celeborn is over 2k, 3 Beornings are just over 1k. That was a good laugh. Something definitely should be done about both of these units, but great replay nonetheless :)

As for the Ents, that's a tough call to make. They were far too weak last patch, but I am leaning towards thinking they are a bit too strong in this one, at least against heroes. I think they should be nerfed a bit against heroes, dealing less damage to heroes and taking more from them. But that's a discussion that belongs in the Lorien Balance Discussion thread, so I'll say no more.
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Jan 2016, 08:52 von Elite KryPtik »
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #66 am: 6. Jan 2016, 14:04 »
I just wanted to say that we actually agree on something Elite :D.

I think the problem with Trolls is that they take a ton of trampling damage AND they do not slow down like cavalry. In other words, a troll can keep getting trample crush revenged damaged, so to speak, until it dies.

Although, he did get a couple of Slaughterhouses to make the trolls much cheaper, so eventually the trolls did not cost that much, and they are really good with upgrades, if you ask me.

The Drummer Troll is a beast, his attack has so much knockback and a large AEO, it's crazy. He sends even cavalry flying all over the place. He also has a lot more health than a regular troll it seems. I wonder if that is intentional.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #67 am: 6. Jan 2016, 14:25 »
Even with the full discount its over 400 just to get the troll, plus upgrades to make em useful. Far too expensive. I honestly don't know about drummer trolls, I never use them because its not worth it to get the troll cage.

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #68 am: 7. Jan 2016, 00:13 »
Here a funny 4v4, with strong battle wagons (but sometimes bad micro from me [ugly])

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #69 am: 7. Jan 2016, 01:43 »
Heres a game I had with my friend, its not serious just for fun. Epic battle 1v1 on Evendim Island, Rohan vs Ered Luin. Some pretty epic fights and charges in this one. 1 thing to note, we had heavy lag to deal with, which you won't see in the replay, so there may be some glaring mistakes from both of us that neither could remedy due to lag.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #70 am: 8. Jan 2016, 03:16 »
These replays are in connection with the posts in the Mordor Balance Discussion thread. Both matches are Rohan(me) vs Mordor(Sawman) with a 1k start. First match on Forlindon, 2nd match on Fords of Isen 2.

Match 1: This match was meant to disprove that a really heavy orc spam is unbeatable. To this end, my opponent got an outpost with 3 orc pits asap to try and overrun me. I gave myself a huge disadvantage in this match, due to the map being Forlindon, which heavily favors Mordor in this matchup. Finally, I set out to do what people have said is impossible, and outspam Mordor. I succeeded, despite a really REALLY bad start to the match for me, and some really poor play from me at the beginning.

Match 2: This was meant to represent a standard game, a 1v1 between Mordor and Rohan, with the only difference being that we knew eachothers races when we began instead of playing random. Theres a great surprise for me at the end in the final attack. Both excellent games, and both proof that Mordor Orcs can be easily, dare I say it, countered and beaten.
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Jan 2016, 04:09 von Elite KryPtik »

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #71 am: 8. Jan 2016, 03:30 »
You forget to attach the replays, mate :P.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #72 am: 8. Jan 2016, 04:09 »
My bad, fixed

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #73 am: 9. Jan 2016, 03:00 »
Got a fantastic game here, 2v2 with me(Isengard) Sawman(Gondor) Haman(Rohan) and hard(Dwarves, Iron Hills)
This went back and forth so much, it was a truly awesome game. Its a long one though, so grab some popcorn.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #74 am: 10. Jan 2016, 02:02 »
Another great 2v2. Isengard(me) Dwarves/Iron Hills(DarkRadek) Rohan(Draco100000) and Rohan(Haman). This is a long game, but it shows how difficult it can be for Rohan to win if they don't finish the job early on.