19. Apr 2024, 20:07 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Isengard defensive plots  (Gelesen 2872 mal)

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Isengard defensive plots
« am: 26. Jul 2015, 01:28 »
I find mini-defensive towers are quite... boring. Why? because the dinamic of isengard base is way more dinamic.

I propose to upgrade those towers to the following idea:

-Once the wizard tower is purchased, we could convert that tower into a fire spiting machine, as the one we saw at 3.8.1

http://www.moddb.com/mods/edain-mod/images/isengard-fire-vent#imagebox

[...] As the Fires of Isengard were a defense mechanism against the Ents mentioned in the books, we felt they were a much better fortress expansion than the mine throwers.

-Once purchased the wizard tower, we could upgrade that wooden-rock tower into a black-rock tower (as the expansion of isengard fortress - http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/11/10679/sshot0003_1356540419.jpg ), but instead of firing arrows it will cast voice spells of Confusion or Words of deceive, etc. Why? read the following:

[...] According to some background material, Saruman had given his Gate special properties. Whether by some mechanism or spell, he was able to project his famous voice through the Gate itself, and so communicate with those outside his defences without putting himself at risk.
"Viva México"

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: Isengard defensive plots
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Jul 2015, 10:38 »
i think its kinda op because isengard has this towers with the steel bolts that can kill very easy

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 4. Aug 2015, 16:54 »
And "tower Saruman" is kind of defensive upgrade as well. ;)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #3 am: 4. Aug 2015, 19:12 »
And "tower Saruman" is kind of defensive upgrade as well. ;)
exactly

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #4 am: 6. Aug 2015, 03:05 »
I didn't understand very much of the first post, but I think that having the sentry towers with steel bolts is sufficient defense for Isengard, maybe adding the Warg Sentry to the small build plots to give them some diversity.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!