19. Apr 2024, 01:45 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ideas for Mordor.  (Gelesen 1936 mal)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Ideas for Mordor.
« am: 26. Jul 2015, 06:10 »
I have some ideas for Mordor.
First one, starting off is: The black uruks of Cirith ungol. (swords-men, and with the idea after this, spear-men)
The idea would be this: Whenever they reach level 2, you should have an option to pay 700 resources, and give them heavier armor. Their health would change to 1650, and of course, they'd receive 50% less arrow damage (or whatever pierce resistance heavy armor gave ). They wouldn't need forged blades, since they already pierce heavy armor.

More Cirith ungol ideas  :D .

There should be an upgrade for cirith ungol that changes how  the building works. 
It would cost 1000-4000 to buy, but it would be very helpful.
This idea is:
"Unleash the hordes of Cirith Ungol"
Basically, you will now be able to buy Black uruk spear-men (90 command-points)
They would be the same as black uruk swordsmen, only they'd counter cav really well,
And they would be limited to 5 battalions.                                                                      The normal black uruks/uruk-archers will also be limited to 5 battallions now, but cost 90 command points as well.
For the halberds, they would become 60 command-points, and not limited.
I know this would ruin the unique no command points thing, but this would also provide mordor with more powerful infantry options against fully upgraded units.

Lastly, this needs fixed badly, I have posted in the bugs section, but no answer..
when you place Sauron's influence on a tribute camp, you only give evil-men heavy armor, but they do not get forged blades :(

One more idea for the trolls.
They should get + 100% armor (or just 100% armor against spears/heroes)whenever you have them move close to an orc horde.
Why?
Because, they are a support unit, and they should be able to survive long enough to do their share of damage during a battle with your army.
Right now, they just die before they can down a battalion :/
« Letzte Änderung: 26. Jul 2015, 06:29 von ™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™ »
Sup :P

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Ideas for Mordor.
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Jul 2015, 07:50 »
I don't see the need for a black Uruk spearman unit when it has halberdiers

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Jul 2015, 10:03 »
Zitat
Because, they are a support unit,
Really?^^ I thought Trolls are mass slayers and building destroyers....  [ugly]
I share helloa2134's opinion: Cirith Ungol has already the cirith ungol-hellebardiers, theres no need for an addition uruk unit.

But thanks for sharing your ideas!

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #3 am: 26. Jul 2015, 11:27 »
Funny thing, I was just playing Mordor vs Rohan, and with 4 Trolls, tons of Orcs, Morgul Orcs, a couple of Black Uruks, WitchKing, a Nazgul, Gothmog, and the almighty Gorthaur didn't even need any siege weapons, and basically leveled Rohan to the ground  [uglybunti]

If your Trolls don't stumble on Spears, Archers, Heroes, they can deal an insane damage to trash units and buildings.
And I don't think Mordor lacks in any possible way in LateGame units; You've got Morgul Rider, Castilans, upgraded Trolls, reinforcements from Harad, Freak'n Sauron!, Morgul and Guldur Orcs (who can be more cost effective that 99% of the units ingame).
getting a total of 9 units from Ungol without CP is already a huge buff for mid-late game Mordor, and I don't think they need any improvements there.
If you want a unit with 1650HP to troll the enemy, you have Castilans and Morgul Riders (even the Black Riders) who can be your enemy's worst nightmares.

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
« Antwort #4 am: 26. Jul 2015, 15:44 »
Could you at-least make Sauron's influence give forged blades too, when it is placed on the tribute camp.
I said they were support units because they take too much damage when they are by themselves, so they were best when supporting your orcs
Sup :P