28. Mär 2024, 13:37 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain mod in english.  (Gelesen 3701 mal)

aktyn87

• Bilbos Festgast
Edain mod in english.
« am: 27. Jul 2015, 18:08 »
Hey everyone.

I recently started playing this mod, and I am well impressed with the game. IT is so much better than the original one. However I have one question, Is there a way to have a game menu and text in game in English. I have game originally installed in English, but the mod is in German. Is there a way to change this without removing the game?

Thanks
Aktyn

aktyn87

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Edain mod in english.
« Antwort #1 am: 27. Jul 2015, 18:16 »
Can I also add that when my game starts with mod disabled, it's in German now as well :(

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #2 am: 27. Jul 2015, 18:18 »
Use our starter - go to options/tools and then switch language to english. :)

aktyn87

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 27. Jul 2015, 18:29 »
Hey, Thanks for your reply. Option to change to English only seems to be working for launcher. Game stays the same.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #4 am: 27. Jul 2015, 18:40 »
Are you playing 4.0 or later or 3.8.1? 3.8.1 does not have english text. Only 4.0 and later has.

aktyn87

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 27. Jul 2015, 18:46 »
It is 4.0 but i think i have figured it out. I have removed "englishpatch201_de.big.b ak" and it's all good I hope. We will see after my next launch of the game.

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #6 am: 27. Jul 2015, 19:02 »
Well, you shouldn't remove such files. :P
If it isn't working reinstall the mod and don't remove those files. The back files are really important and it can cause such problems when you remove them.^^

aktyn87

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #7 am: 27. Jul 2015, 22:23 »
Yeah, I know it can cause a bit of a problems, but so far so good. So hopefully it will work. I tried to remove mod, and my game was not working properly then, so I installed it again, disabled the mod and removed it again. Installed it and it was still all in German, so by removing file i got it to work. I have a copy of it in case something goes wrong, but let's hope it will be working good.