28. Mär 2024, 10:04 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Gandalf the challenge master vs Gandalf the corrupted  (Gelesen 3486 mal)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Well i think gandalf the white with the ring its weaker than gandalf the gray with the ring. and i thin the white needs to be more powerful
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Jul 2015, 02:58 von Gandalf The Gray »

Photti

• Edain Team
  • Seher der Elben
Re: About Gandalf
« Antwort #1 am: 28. Jul 2015, 00:40 »
Gandalf the White gets a very powerful leadership with the ring and I think that his magic abilitys make more damage.

All in all he is at least powerful just as Gandalf the Grey with ring if not even better.

Danke an CMG für den Avatar und an Caun für das Banner!

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #2 am: 28. Jul 2015, 00:46 »
gandalf the gray is with the ring has a very very op basic attack man he can kill a unit with 2 basic attacks man they maybe have the same hp but gandalf the gray has this crazy splash attacks and he is faster than sauron with the ring

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #3 am: 28. Jul 2015, 02:10 »
Actually, from what I know from using Gandalf in his ring-form, the grey one is utterly useless in my opinion. ;)
He is ridiculously slow, weakens or at least fears allied units and apart from his ideed strong basic attacks his abilities are only... meh. Well, they certainly can do a lot of damage, but sometimes it isn't even worth using them because the basic attacks are stronger, then he has to get into range and the overall theme of Gandalf (tell the enemy to say goodby to his army) is fully fullfilled by the White Gandalf.
While this form has an incredible leadership which transforms your entire army into an ludicrously strong group and doesn't make him completely impossible to ever dodge catapult fire or (most import part) RUN AWAY! Because as strong as his attacks are Gandalf dies rather quickly and the Cursed is completely done when he has to run (which he isn't physically capable of doing ;)).

You see there are a lot of different ways to this topic. Also, just as a proposal for the future: Could you chose some more meanigful names for your topics? This discussion is literally only about the ring-mechanic of Gandalf, "About Gandalf" tells close to nothing about your intention for this topic.

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 28. Jul 2015, 02:16 »
The way I saw it, Gandalf the Corrupted and Gandalf the Blessed have different roles.  Gandalf the Corrupted is a pure army killer- he absolutely destroys enemy infantry by the score, whereas Gandalf the Blessed is an army supporter whilst still being a army killer. 

Gandalf the Corrupted is made more powerful as a single unit, while Gandalf the Blessed makes the player's army stronger.  Gandalf the Corrupt seeks to enhance his own strength, while the Blessed uses the ring for the benefit of all.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #5 am: 28. Jul 2015, 02:54 »
good point man but still gandalf the corrupted is too OP rly faster than sauron ok maybe his skills is not like saurons but still he can kill a unit with 2 hits

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 28. Jul 2015, 17:54 »
Sign. :P

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: Gandalf the challenge master vs Gandalf the corrupted
« Antwort #7 am: 28. Jul 2015, 18:28 »
aragorns lvl 10 leadership and gandalf the corrupted and you win the game. the soldiers are fearless and gandalf as a mass slayer with shit load of hp and a splash attack   but even if you use the dark word of power it dose not do that much dmg to your unit
so if the team increase his dmg to freandly unit and make him deactivate all leaderships 
then i will prefer Gandalf the challenge master because he heals units and dose this massive word of power .