23. Apr 2024, 15:51 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Gondor statue and Aragorn's leadership  (Gelesen 2505 mal)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Gondor statue and Aragorn's leadership
« am: 29. Jul 2015, 23:00 »
OK, here is my suggestion about hero statues of Gondor, along side with my idea about Aragorn's final leadership. Gondor can only have at most two statues for each
game(not available for wild settlement), in castle they could be built in two special slots in front of ivory tower(facing each other), in camp they could only be built in the two slots for battle towers inside the settlement. The prerequisite of statue is that Palace of Steward is constructed inside that basement.

The basic function of statue is no longer to provide leadership for nearby units but to enhance the leadership of one of the selected hero:Boromir, Faramir, Imrahil or Aragorn, only one effect could be activated for each statue at a time, and all these effects are only available after the heroes get their leadership.

(1)Captain of Gondor: For Boromir, his basic leadership would be 30% damage bonus for nearby units, with the statue it would be 60% damage.
(2)Prince of Ithillien, For Faramir, his basic leadership would be 25% damage bonus for infantry, 25% defence for cavalry, rangers move 10% faster and are camouflage
(remove the fearless), the statue will give 15% more damage bonus for infantry and defense for cavalry, increase the fire frequency for rangers nearby.
(3)Prince of Dol Amorth, for Imrahil, maintain original leadership, all troops nearby gain experience 20% faster and knock back resistance.
(4)Heir of the throne, for Aragorn after level 7, he has no basic leadership, the statue will provide fear resistance, slow healing nearby units when out of battle and nearby heroes cause 15% more damage.
(5)King of Men, replace "Heir of the throne" after Aragorn's coronation, his basic leadership will be fear resistance and healing nearby units when out of battle,the statue will make all other heroes gain fearless leadership, deal 25% more damage and gain experience 10% faster, and give Aragorn 25% damage and defense leadership to all troops nearby.

Each statue will give 10% discount for heroes.(Or not, if you still find hero rush to be annoying)

The thought behind this ideas  is that with the return of the king, the influence of original nobility will be weaken(without the support of statue), however they will fight more bravely since the rightful ruler has returned.

Also, I am not so sure about Gandalf, the challenge master's leadership. My suggestion is fear resistance, nearby heroes recharge powers faster and nearby barracks train units faster.