25. Apr 2024, 22:55 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: What is wrong with mordor, and needs fixed in the next patch  (Gelesen 6203 mal)

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Re: What is wrong with mordor, and needs fixed in the next patch
« Antwort #15 am: 30. Jul 2015, 17:59 »
Zitat
I have told you. every Player says trolls suck, and they really do considering what they should be.
I'm a Mordor Player and I don't say that Trolls sucks.
Zitat
No not really, they are 2k and 120 cp, and die pretty fast.
Than don't run in spears.
Zitat
And I think all heroic cavalry should get  a nerf to pike resistance.
The only heroic cavalry that needs that are the Dol Amroth, because they can run easy over spears. The rest become enough spear damage.
Zitat
I know these conditions are all included, I am saying I could level up Sauron a lot faster if I focus on orcs
Than do you want that Mordor are just trolls? Trolls are a part of Mordors army, how siege weapons, Nazgûl, Haradrim,... but the importent part of Mordors army are orcs.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #16 am: 30. Jul 2015, 18:05 »
Upgraded pikemen do not have any trouble vs upgraded trolls.
And upgraded swordsmen do decent enough damage that the trolls are not that effective vs them.
Yea, I just ran a test. The problem is that upgraded trolls don't do enough damage against armoured opponents. It takes a while to kill them because they do knockback, especially with the baseball bat, but they could be a bit killier imho. With all upgrades, a troll costs up to 1300, that should be enough to kill upgraded swordsmen for roundabout the same price.
I would be careful though, because their huge disruption is already very powerful, especially against cavalry. Archers are having a field day when the enemy is just lying on the ground the entire time.

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
« Antwort #17 am: 30. Jul 2015, 18:44 »
Upgraded pikemen do not have any trouble vs upgraded trolls.
And upgraded swordsmen do decent enough damage that the trolls are not that effective vs them.
Yea, I just ran a test. The problem is that upgraded trolls don't do enough damage against armoured opponents. It takes a while to kill them because they do knockback, especially with the baseball bat, but they could be a bit killier imho. With all upgrades, a troll costs up to 1300, that should be enough to kill upgraded swordsmen for roundabout the same price.
I would be careful though, because their huge disruption is already very powerful, especially against cavalry. Archers are having a field day when the enemy is just lying on the ground the entire time.

True, but would you get a troll cage instead of another orc pit (For spamming), or another tribute camp for more evil men, just for knockback?
The problem is the trolls need better upgrades, when they get their troll armor, they should get 6000 health, because they should be Mordor's answer to upgraded troops.
The trolls need to become the main unit in mordor like bfme1,bfme2,and rotwk vanilla.
Mordor players should be able to buy trolls to counter upgraded units. (except of course the spear-men, but they have black uruks for that)

Heroes are too strong vs trolls.
Why?
Because, all players need to do to counter trolls is place some high damaging hero in their army, and bam, trolls can't do their share of damage.
It's bad enough that spears can easily kill them.
Sup :P

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #18 am: 30. Jul 2015, 21:53 »
If i get it at all, I usually get a troll cage much earlier, and then I build my strategy around that. Meaning that I go for troll discount, for example. Trolls do give you harassment potential, that you normally have none of with Mordor. This allows a more aggressive playstyle and usually works best vs Rohan and in a mirror. Gondor and the dwarves are very strong defensive factions, which makes harassment harder, while Isengard has easy access to archers with their scouts.
This strategy does hurt your economy compared to an orc spam, which means that your first outpost will be delayed, which is quite risky. So you have to make those trolls count. If their impact isn't great enough, you're usually too far behind to win the game. At the point where bigger numbers of archers and herokillers (btw, I'm totally ok with them doing a great job vs trolls since they are single entities) hit the field, trolls don't do very well any longer, so if you are missing an outpost at that point, you're in trouble.

TL;DR: I use trolls early on, with upgrades they scale into the midgame. After that, you need leveled heroes and outpost units.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #19 am: 3. Aug 2015, 23:13 »
trolls dose not die by a sword guys that fast its ok if they die by spear guys becasue they kill monsters archers and towers should make a lot of dmg to trolls because trolls can easy destroy buildings thats why you have some catapults kill the towers and then unleash the trolls