19. Apr 2024, 09:30 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: I can't seem to Update the Mod!  (Gelesen 2248 mal)

Nothmo3093

• Hobbit
I can't seem to Update the Mod!
« am: 1. Aug 2015, 18:40 »
Hi! I seem to be having trouble updating the mod. The launcher itself has not updated any of the messages on it since I've installed it. It still reads Day 1 Patch and all those things. And when I'm at the update menu, it says everything (Core, Launcher, and Submods) are all up to date. Once I select search for update, i get the error that I've attached! Please Modding Union, you're my only hope! :(
Here's the important bit because it won't let me post the entire thing

Exception Message:Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section.
System.Configuration.Con figurationErrorsExceptio n: Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section. ---> System.FormatException: The system proxy settings contain an invalid proxy server setting: 'http://192.168.1;106:80'.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: I can't seem to Update the Mod!
« Antwort #1 am: 1. Aug 2015, 19:05 »
Seems like you have a misconfigured proxy in your system settings. Correct the proxy settings or delete them if you do not need them and everything should be fine.

Nothmo3093

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 1. Aug 2015, 19:26 »
Explain to me how I need to do that lol I don't want to muck things up any further

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #3 am: 1. Aug 2015, 19:35 »
Simply type "Proxy" into the searchbar of windows, open the proxy settings and delete the ones that appear there.

Nothmo3093

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 1. Aug 2015, 19:51 »
Thank you! Thank you! I'm such an idiot!lol I would have never figured that out on my own! Now I can finally play as the Dwarves! Thank you so much!  :D
Edain mod Rules!