28. Mär 2024, 12:05 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Modding Union Milestones  (Gelesen 13711 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Modding Union Milestones
« am: 1. Aug 2015, 19:38 »
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to celebrate what a fantastic year this has been for our forums and for the Edain Mod xD So far, we have welcomed over 1000 new users into our community this year - more new registrations than any other year, except 2008 when the Modding Union was founded. That year we started out with exactly 1100 new users, but I'm pretty sure we'll surpass that number even before this month is done. The opening of our English forums has played a great part, and I'd like to express our gratitude to all of you and our English moderators, hoho96 and TiberiusOdgen, for helping us build this community!

Of course, the release of Edain 4.0 has done its part invigorating the forums as well. And it's been an extremely successful version so far, we have had over 50 000 downloads since our first release at the end of March. Our previous version, 3.8.1, was downloaded over 110 000 times, but over a span of three years. So I'd say we're on a pretty good track, and thanks to all of you for sticking with us and making that possible xD
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Aug 2015, 21:12 von Lord of Mordor »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: Modding Union Milestones
« Antwort #1 am: 1. Aug 2015, 20:12 »
Congratulations. Thanks belongs to members of the Edain team. ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #2 am: 1. Aug 2015, 20:25 »
My congratulations~! It is all simply the fruit of your hard work and efforts in creating the best BFME Mod!I wish you even more succes in future and good luck in live! :) And my respect to all who helped the Team in one way or another to expand their fandom and supported them from the shadows ! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Aug 2015, 20:38 von LordDainIronfoot »
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 1. Aug 2015, 20:34 »
Firstly, thank sincerely to you, Edain Team, for all your efforts here and on ModDB  :)
And thank those who made possible the creation first of the EIC, and then of the International Community on MU  :)

I admit I initially was a little bit skeptical about the transferring to MU, but now I recognise it was the best choice to do and I'm growing really fond of this particular website  :P
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Aug 2015, 21:57 von DieWalküre »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 1. Aug 2015, 21:03 »
thank those who made possible the creation first of the EIC, and then of the International Community on MU  :)
Thanks.  xD
It was interesting experience.

I admit I initially was a little bit skeptical about the transferring to MU, but know I recognise it was the best choice to do and I'm growing really fond of this particular website  :P
It's my opinion, too. ;)

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #5 am: 1. Aug 2015, 21:07 »
Congratz! :D

"That still only counts as one!"

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #6 am: 1. Aug 2015, 21:53 »
Zitat
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with weary feet,
Until it joins some larger way,
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

This is indeed an amazing journey, and its road can only go for better and better xD
Thank you Edain Team for making this awesome mod.
Thank you community for your continued support throughout the years.
Thank you the great J.R.R. Tolkien for introducing us to this world in the first place  (**)

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #7 am: 1. Aug 2015, 22:47 »
Zitat
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with weary feet,
Until it joins some larger way,
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

This is indeed an amazing journey, and its road can only go for better and better xD
Thank you Edain Team for making this awesome mod.
Thank you community for your continued support throughout the years.
Thank you the great J.R.R. Tolkien for introducing us to this world in the first place  (**)

I don't know about you, but it's rather Peter Jackson who introduced me to this universe, and I think I'm not the only one. xD
It's more like thank you Tolkien for sharing your world, which is even greater.

"That still only counts as one!"