28. Mär 2024, 11:25 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Who will be better for scout role in Isengard?

Mauhur
61 (77.2%)
Bill Ferny
18 (22.8%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 71

Autor Thema: New scout hero for Isengard  (Gelesen 19593 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: New scout hero for Isengard
« Antwort #15 am: 9. Aug 2015, 05:23 »
I fully agree with this idea, you should make this into a poll to let people vote on it. Bill Ferny is much too strong early game, everybody who is good at the game always immediately levels him to level 10 to get his final ability which basically refunds the money you have spent, because he gets 20 resources per hit, and makes him able to kill any other scout hero early game. I never liked the concept of instantly leveling a hero to level 10 by paying for it anyways.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: 9. Aug 2015, 10:27 »
I fully agree with this idea, you should make this into a poll to let people vote on it.
Ok, I add poll. 8-)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #17 am: 9. Aug 2015, 13:14 »
I completely support your proposal, Tienety  :)

I never liked Bill Ferny, though useful he could have been.

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #18 am: 9. Aug 2015, 14:23 »
Agree, Mauhur fits perfectly with isengard, but Bill Ferny almost make the job to deal enormous dmg to enemie heros and stole resources in early, anyway, i hate him, i prefer Mauhur.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: 9. Aug 2015, 14:37 »
You are not only one with that opinion. I hate him too. He is traitor, one more traitor in race of men... Remove him please. :P ;)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: 28. Aug 2015, 09:11 »
Maybe I have better idea for Mauhur's trap ability:

Level 8: Hunting trap
Mauhur set a Hunting trap to selected area.
If Enemy unit and hero step on a trap, gets medium damage and -15% move speed for 10 seconds.
Trap can have this design:

What do you think? 8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Aug 2015, 11:38 von Tienety »

Gimilzar

• Contest Gewinner
  • Bibliothekar Bruchtals
  • Bei meinem Bart!
« Antwort #21 am: 28. Aug 2015, 10:02 »
So you want Mauhur as an Scout hero instead of Bill. But what about Ugluk? He will be missing one vital ability. Besides I like Bill as an Scout hero. Easy to harass the enemy and bring chaos behind the enemy lines.

Zwergischer Soundboard Editor

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: 28. Aug 2015, 10:51 »
Ugluk will get new ability of course. All is explained at main comment by Tienety.
And according to poll results, most people don't like Bill. :P :)

Saruman_the_wise

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #23 am: 30. Okt 2015, 03:17 »
Excellent idea! Tienety

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #24 am: 30. Okt 2015, 07:03 »
agreed it's a great idea
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
« Antwort #25 am: 30. Okt 2015, 23:17 »
Zitat
Bill Ferny shouldn't be with Isengard
why? he was working for Saruman... should he be with Gondor? Or Rohan? How about Imladris? Or Lothlorien?

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

Saruman_the_wise

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #26 am: 31. Okt 2015, 02:23 »
why not included at all since he's one of the most unknown and disliked character in edain and lotr

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #27 am: 31. Okt 2015, 13:13 »
why have Bill Ferny as a scout if you can have another uruk in there

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #28 am: 31. Okt 2015, 13:35 »
I do not like Bill Ferny in Edain. In MP games, most people use him as an early game fighter by leveling him straight to level 10 and only using his last ability, with which he is able to 1v1 most scouts and wreck the two first battailions. However in the books he is no more than a wicked man afraid to face Sam. That's how he should be.

I believe he could use some rework. His main features should be spying and stealing, not fighting. Here are my ideas:
~> First, remove/reduce dramatically his damage per level (after all, he doesn't level by fighting but by getting paid). Make him unable to 1v1 anyone, even Merry or Pippin.
~> Of course it would suck if he died whenever he would encounter an enemy. He would get a new ability:
Bill Ferny inspires mercy to his enemies who allow him to get off. He cannot be attacked for x seconds and gain x% bonus movement speed.
This ability would replace Snitch (closest heroes revealed). Current Snitch could be merged with Bribery, that would now spy an enemy resource building, steal a short amount of money and reveal all heroes within a certain range.
~> Last but not least, I got an idea concerning a entirely new last ability. Upon activation, Bill Ferny surrounds himself with 5 other traitors of Bree who attack who/what Bill attacks and steal resource. I like it because it would allow Bill Ferny to defend himself or even attack isolated troops by keeping close to his personality (fight only when he has the advantage).

I also suggest either to increase the amount of money necessary to level up or to put a cooldown between two pays of saboteur services, so that it is not possible to get him and level him up straight to level 10 at the start of the game.

However, if most people do not like Bill Ferny at all, I'm also fine with Mauhur and I'm sure he would be a cool scoot. It would just be a pity to lose the only reference to the spies of Bree in Isengard (if you have any other idea to integrate it in the faction, besides the scout hero?)
« Letzte Änderung: 31. Okt 2015, 19:09 von Adrigabbro »

"That still only counts as one!"

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #29 am: 31. Okt 2015, 13:47 »
you can use Mauhúr  as a scout this guy

or they can make this guy Lugdush

they are both good looking and i think they will fit in isengard better than Bil Ferny