27. Apr 2024, 21:32 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Aesthetic Changes for the Dwarves  (Gelesen 53212 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Minor "Cosmetic" changes for Dwarven faction
« Antwort #120 am: 11. Okt 2015, 16:48 »
Thanks Dain, I still think there could be some improvement. xD :)
Hush, you! You made me blush! xD :D
Thanks Walk, I am glad you like it. I highly appreciate your opinion!
P.S. For now it is just sound change, if team finds this as appropriate. ;)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #121 am: 11. Okt 2015, 19:38 »
P.S. Are we still talking about 'minor' graphical changes?
It seems that these proposals are starting to involve the main pillars of the Edain Mod and its own factions  ;)
(When I heard this track, it was as if I truly were in the outside Nature  :D).
Agree on that. CragLord, this sound is really amazing! ANd special thanks to our LordDainironfoot. The sound effect is included. ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #122 am: 11. Okt 2015, 19:46 »
I am glad you like it. To be honest good amount of my free time today was devoured by work on that sound effect. :)
I have suggestion, maybe you could try to delay visual effect of this power in game for 4 sec (so time when thrush start singing will be same time when visual effects(cloud breaking in game) of power appear), just see how will that work. :)
Greetings

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #123 am: 11. Okt 2015, 20:11 »
While I apriciate it,I haven't really done anything special!! It is all Crag efforts and time,he is really a genius with those sounds! :)

Great suggestion Crag,it certainly will be cool and interesting as a visual and sound combination!If indeed its possible it wil lbe nice to have it in game!I hope it is then :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #124 am: 14. Okt 2015, 22:52 »
Ok,
Ea confirmed that Durin's model will probably be improved in future, and we have found two new sound effects for Durin's ability "Master of Stone", for now ability "Word of Silence" is without sound effect. My suggestion is that sound effect should be sound effect of Lord Dain's "Forces of the Dwarven Kingdoms" ability:
http://www.megafileupload.com/iklE/Word_of_Silence.rar
I really find this sound perfect for this ability, deep dwarven voice  is speaking something strange, unique etc.
And for Lord Dain's ability "Forces of the Dwarven Kingdoms" we could have famous "Tanar Durin nur" sentence from movie. I have processed that sentence from movie for this purpose:
http://www.megafileupload.com/9viQ/Tanar_Durin_nur_new.rar
And for Lord Dain's ability "Vendetta" this sentence:
http://www.megafileupload.com/5jad/The_Hordes_of_Hell_are_upon_us!To_Battle,to_Battle_Sons_of_Durin!_new.rar

What do you think about this? :)

P.S. This sentence is now in content of sound pack of Lord Dain in game, with EE we will probably get more material for LordDain/KingDain's sound pack (there will be original Baruk Khazad sentence from Dain, which could be used as sound effect for Lord Dain's "Baruk Khazad" ability   :) ), so this Tanar sentence in that future moment could be removed from pack and will stay only as ability sound effect.  ;)  :)

Greetings
« Letzte Änderung: 26. Dez 2015, 01:07 von CragLord »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #125 am: 15. Okt 2015, 15:22 »
Hello,
This is more topic for cosmetic changes of dwarven faction in current state.
For changes of new Ered Mithrin units, I suggest you to post here your feedback and suggestions: Link. ;) :)
Regards

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #126 am: 15. Okt 2015, 15:39 »
hi there world its me gandalf just played with the dwarves and i wanna say something that i noticed about the iron heels dwarfs all the dwarfs had the same faces like clones and also i think the dwarfs of the iron heels have a lack of armor it dose not look like a heavy armor maybe make it look more place some more parts of armor change it a lil bit just a suggestion

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #127 am: 17. Okt 2015, 10:36 »
Sound for Word of Silence and Tanar Durin nur are pretty awesome, good job!

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #128 am: 2. Nov 2015, 20:32 »
So I have posted  processed sound of Erebor Horn in other topic (Link),
and now I have suggestion about that area look of dwarven Rallying Call. Current look in game:
I suggest that symbol inside circle should be removed with look of Horn of Erebor which is used in movie by Bombur:
I have found some decent picture of that horn, so I suggest its implementation for Erebor faction if it is possible:
Similar thing already exist in Gondor and Arnor faction and it looks great:

P.S. I suggest this look only for Erebor faction if it is possible, because I think I could find some good visual effect for Ered Luin and for Iron Hills also. If this isn't possible (because all 3 Dwarven kingdoms share same spellbook), then Erebor Horn look should be used for all of them. :)

What do you think about this? :)
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Nov 2015, 20:44 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #129 am: 2. Nov 2015, 20:50 »
they are awesome  (**)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #130 am: 2. Nov 2015, 20:58 »
Yes, if I'm not wrong, all the three Dwarven Factions have and can only have necessarily the same Spellbook, graphical elements included.

Well, I like this proposal very much, Crag  :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #131 am: 2. Nov 2015, 21:12 »
I think our dear Walkure is right,but still.Erebor being the Prime Dwarven Kingdom of the Third Age where the "High Dwarven King" is ,I think ita Horn is suitable for all 3 Dwarven Kingdoms ! :-) Representing the Morale Boost and Courage will the Dwarves of all Kingdoms get from fighting for the Heir of the Noblest and Oldest of their Forefathers! :-)
P.S. Crag my friend have you seen my recent Brief Dwarven Suggestions about few Sounds I am sure you can process them and make them much better if the Team decides to use them! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #132 am: 2. Nov 2015, 21:32 »
Thanks Gray. :)
For you: Link  :)  :)  :)

In that case Erebor (as Dain have said) horn could work like prime one for all 3 kingdoms.
I am glad you like it. :)
P.S. Lets give some good ideas, I really need to shown my true intention here. ;)

Thanks Dain, your comments always give right support to any dwarven suggestion. :)
P.S. I will check, processing depends of many things as you have mentioned some of them. ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Nov 2015, 21:40 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #133 am: 2. Nov 2015, 21:34 »
Only to Dwarven Suggestion!? o_O  [uglybunti] [uglybunti] [uglybunti]
But yup the idea with the Horn is really good and will enrich the Dwarven Kingdoms in my opinion at least! :-)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #134 am: 2. Nov 2015, 21:48 »
Oh C'Mon, you know on what I have thought. :) Don't play with me. :P
Glad to hear that. :)