28. Mär 2024, 23:39 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Aesthetic Changes for the Dwarves  (Gelesen 51975 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Minor "Cosmetic" changes for Dwarven faction
« Antwort #15 am: 16. Aug 2015, 13:26 »
Added that on main comment in Durin's spoiler.
C'Mon people, share some more ideas for minor changes. :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #16 am: 16. Aug 2015, 14:18 »
maybe change the fire thing that heals dwarfs with a larg beer keg ??? :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #17 am: 16. Aug 2015, 15:05 »
It sounds interesesting Gandalf but there should be different designs fro Oil Barrels and Beer Barrels! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #18 am: 16. Aug 2015, 16:27 »
It sounds interesesting Gandalf but there should be different designs fro Oil Barrels and Beer Barrels! :)
yea they should look kinda like that but larger

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #19 am: 16. Aug 2015, 17:37 »
I really like the idea about the Beer Heal :D
That aside I think that another cosmetic change can be done to Thorin when he becomse Crown King Under the Mountain/King of the Dwarves and that is to get new Palantic Picture with the Crown on his head something like that http://i.imgur.com/g1zhYMG.png
As me and Tienity talked about it :)
I think it will be nice and cool change for him! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Aug 2015, 17:43 von LordDainIronfoot »
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #20 am: 16. Aug 2015, 18:50 »
i think this is  good photos for the palantir

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #21 am: 16. Aug 2015, 19:06 »
The Palantir picture should mainly show the Face of te Character and while those pics are cool I do not think they are fiting for Palantir Picture : )

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: 16. Aug 2015, 19:07 »
Gray, it is one very funny idea. :D
Team already implemented beer as healing liquid for Dwarves. Can't say your idea don't have sence, I like it, but it is better maybe to save that kind of upgrade for IronHills Outpost. :)

Agree with this. :) Will add later on main list. :) Let's try to find some good picture of royal Thorin. :)

P.S. Gray started already. :P
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:54 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #23 am: 16. Aug 2015, 20:43 »
there s not that many photos of thorin with the crown i think photoshop is needed

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #24 am: 16. Aug 2015, 20:45 »
I think this pic will do just fine I like it! :) but that is my humble opinion! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Aug 2015, 21:00 von TiberiusOgden »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #25 am: 16. Aug 2015, 20:51 »
I think this pic will do just fine I like it! :) but that is my humble opinion! :)
http://i.imgur.com/g1zhYMG.png
i dont know why but i dont like the open mouth

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #26 am: 16. Aug 2015, 20:58 »
Well it can be cuted with closed mounth :D

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #27 am: 16. Aug 2015, 21:03 »
Ok, guys, forget about picture, if team finds anything from this topic interesting, and among those stuff this idea, then we should speak about picture. I have added that idea on main comment, lets now reconsider some other minor ideas for Dwarves in general. :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #28 am: 16. Aug 2015, 21:26 »
Since we are on the Palantir Pictures I think that this one will be much better and perfect for the new Dwarven CaH
And I even thing that that Helmet and Shoulder Armor can be used for the CaH Armors! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Aug 2015, 21:32 von TiberiusOgden »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #29 am: 16. Aug 2015, 23:09 »
awesome photo dain