28. Mär 2024, 11:43 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Aesthetic Changes for the Dwarves  (Gelesen 51955 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Aesthetic Changes for the Dwarves
« Antwort #150 am: 17. Feb 2016, 23:31 »
NIce job as always Crag my friend!They look realyl nice and with great quality,I really would like to see them in Game! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #151 am: 17. Feb 2016, 23:45 »
Thanks Dain. :)
I am glad you like them.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #152 am: 22. Feb 2016, 00:51 »
Hello everyone! :)

Today I want to suggest one small visual improvement for Durin the Deathless.
I randomly saw this picture , while I was reading some interesting text (for all dwarven fans this is interesting matter ;), I recommend it), and that picture gave me idea. :)
Maybe it will be nice visual improvement that when Durin reaches level 7, and unlock his passive ability "Forefathers of the Dwarves", maybe it will be nice to add above his head this crown with those stars.
In game, visual effect like this one (just better scaled): http://postimg.org/image/npykb0dgj/full/

Also if this is gonna be added, maybe according to it, also to change look of current button of this ability, some new change like this one:

Forefather of the Dwarves           
Button 64x64

I also suggest that this visual effect should be done according to original work of Tolkien and his reporesentation of Durin's standard:

Also to change heraldry of Durin's shield according to sketch of Tolkien, in otherwords, to change current look of shield's heraldry to just Durin's crown or to Durin's crown with stars (look as I presented for new button).

What do you think about this? :)

Regards,
CragLord
« Letzte Änderung: 22. Feb 2016, 12:44 von CragLord »

Maraelion

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #153 am: 22. Feb 2016, 01:46 »
I support this idea completely because the design looks really great and you already created the necessary palantir picture. So I hope this will not be too much work.
Greatings
Maraelion

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #154 am: 22. Feb 2016, 02:13 »
Thank you,
I am glad you are supporting proposal and like idea. ;)

Regards,
CragLord

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #155 am: 22. Feb 2016, 10:26 »
really nice ideas Craglord as always :) ...i like it, especially the crown with the seven stars above...
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #156 am: 22. Feb 2016, 11:04 »
Really nice and lore accurate work, Crag, as always  ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #157 am: 22. Feb 2016, 12:36 »
Thanks guys. :)

I also just noticed that also changing heraldry of Durin's shield according to my previous suggestion would be logical.
I will update my previous suggestion then.

Greetings,
CragLord

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #158 am: 22. Feb 2016, 12:46 »
The images look great,nice job as always Crag,but I have to say that I like more the Current Version for both the Ability and the Shield! :-)

I just never liked so much the Shapes of the Crown in the original look! :-)
« Letzte Änderung: 22. Feb 2016, 13:00 von LordDainIronfoot »
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #159 am: 22. Feb 2016, 13:08 »
Thanks Dain. :)
It is always question of personal taste. ;)
As I have proposed, I obviously like more original lore stuff concening this matter, all I know about current look is that it is probably used from this game: LOTR Mod Official Minecraft Server (I think so). Its origin in term of maker etc is unknown to me.
So, I am more for shape from Tolkien's sketch, although whole proposal can be introduced in term of current look too. ;) :)

Greetings,
CragLord
« Letzte Änderung: 22. Feb 2016, 13:50 von CragLord »

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #160 am: 22. Feb 2016, 18:51 »
Those are both great ideas, CragLord! I definitely vote for both ideas for both do sound like a definite improvement.

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

Mr.Todd

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #161 am: 11. Mär 2018, 18:14 »
Hello, no one seems to have noticed this terrible mistake about Bilbo's Mithril mail:
Why is this a veteran's gift? The ability should be renamed "Thorin's kingly gift" and it should be a passive one, it would be more faithful to the book.