13. Mai 2024, 16:04 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Aesthetic Changes for the Dwarves  (Gelesen 54496 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Re: Minor "Cosmetic" changes for Dwarven faction
« Antwort #75 am: 28. Sep 2015, 19:56 »
What does the rest of you think? Does this sound fits for him or do you have another suggestion?
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Sep 2015, 20:08 von Ealendril »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #76 am: 28. Sep 2015, 20:07 »
First, Ea thanks for reply on this topic, we have waited you for long time! :)
Sound you have found is nice, I like it (part from 0:04 sec is really good), it fits really nicely for this ability! ;)
Also I must ask, did you find some hawk sound for Brand's pet? xD
You have marked that suggestion green on main page, because of that I ask. :)
Thank you.

P.S. I have searched for some similar sound in past, but with no success.  :(
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Sep 2015, 20:23 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #77 am: 28. Sep 2015, 21:05 »
I wanted also to make a suggestion about Dain,it is a rather Cosmetic Change! :)

It is about Dain's Helmet!While I like it and it is rathe uniqe and symbolic for his Status and Family Crestm.I like even more Dain without the Helmet where you can clearly see his Face with all the bad ass tatoos and his cool Hair Cut :D And he look more fierce with out it!

Now it is an idea that he will have his Helmet when he is Mounte on his Boar like in the Movie,but when he is on Foot he will be without the Helmet as in the Movie when he lsot it in the Battle and continued withing without it!? :)

So what do you guys think, I think it will be rather uniqe for Dain as a Hero and really reasonable and cool thing to have in game!? :)

Greetings! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #78 am: 28. Sep 2015, 21:22 »
Zitat
Also I must ask, did you find some hawk sound for Brand's pet? xD
Yes, i found some matching sounds:

Zitat
So what do you guys think, I think it will be rather uniqe for Dain as a Hero and really reasonable and cool thing to have in game!?
I dont know if Adamin has the motivation to do another overhaul of Dains model, but i will ask him.  ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #79 am: 28. Sep 2015, 21:25 »
Really nice suggestion! :)

Nice. :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #80 am: 28. Sep 2015, 21:30 »
Cool!!I am sure they will be ncie! ;)

I see,thank you very much! :) I hope Adamin will like the idea and ahve the motivation and the needed free time to do that change! :)

Thanks CragI am glad you like it! :) Now lets hold fingers crossed that Adamin will agree!  [ugly]
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #81 am: 28. Sep 2015, 21:31 »
Dain that Ea has good mood for today it still doesn't mean that everything will be implemented. :P
For instance there are many heroes with vanilla design (although they were part of the Hobbit trilogy) and they definitely deserve the first priority. ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #82 am: 28. Sep 2015, 21:32 »
No one said do it now or imidiately!! I hope that the idea wil lbe liked and used no matter when,when the Team think they have the time for it! ;)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #83 am: 28. Sep 2015, 21:35 »
So, i just added these suggestions:
  • Dain's Assembly Barracks
  • Brand's Hawk
  • Thorin III's Runes
  • Dwarven Battlewagons
  • Durin's Master of Stones
  • Dwarven CaH-Protraits

Now i will have a break.  :D

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #84 am: 28. Sep 2015, 21:39 »
Well desrced rest!!  :) Have a nice rest and take your time!Thank you for all the attention today,I am more than happy to see it and certainly hope it will be the same in future when you have time to spare of course and feel like doing it! :)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #85 am: 28. Sep 2015, 22:07 »
Here are the new portraits for the wanderer and veteran:

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #86 am: 28. Sep 2015, 22:08 »
The first page was edited for the one more minor change. ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #87 am: 28. Sep 2015, 22:32 »
Very nice Ea, you made my day!  :)
Dwarves are getting more and more polished. :)

P.S. I must ask you will you change(swap) current description about dwarven classes? I have also explained why is this  also "problem" in game. :) You haven't marked it green, but you change palantir look, so? xD :)
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Sep 2015, 22:36 von CragLord »

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #88 am: 28. Sep 2015, 22:50 »
We will discuse this in our team.^^

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #89 am: 28. Sep 2015, 23:01 »
Ok, thanks again (hope I am not boring) for all this replies. :)