13. Mai 2024, 20:20 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Aesthetic Changes for the Dwarves  (Gelesen 54624 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Minor "Cosmetic" changes for Dwarven faction
« Antwort #105 am: 6. Okt 2015, 21:31 »
Hello to all! :-)

I have another small and rather Cosmetic change for the almighty Durin,which I think in Edain is the best looking Model ever! :-)

So if I may suggest for his Axe to get a little reduction in size because it is quite bigger than Durin himself!And another think may be some Beard Decorations to show his Title and Status like other great Dwarven Rulers and Heirs of his like Dain,Thror and Thrain! :-)

Just small suggestions nothing big! :-)

Greetings! :-)

"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #106 am: 6. Okt 2015, 21:51 »
you are right about the hammer and the beard s decorations will be good if the team is down for that ofc

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #107 am: 6. Okt 2015, 21:52 »
I think in the distant future we will improve Durins model a little bit.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #108 am: 6. Okt 2015, 22:51 »
Oh thats awesome news!I already find the Edain Durin for the the best and you intend to improve him,I cant even imagine how much better and cooler you will make him!Cant wait for that in future!And I was just thinking for reducing the size of his weapon but you will do much more! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #109 am: 7. Okt 2015, 20:01 »
yea edain s durin is the best durin i have seen but you know its the little things :) ;)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #110 am: 8. Okt 2015, 00:09 »
I think that I have found better sound effect for Durin's ability "Master of stone". ;)
http://www.megafileupload.com/iklD/Master_of_Stone.rar
« Letzte Änderung: 26. Dez 2015, 01:06 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #111 am: 9. Okt 2015, 14:40 »
I fianlly found time to listen to that Sound Crag and I can only say that is it is awesome!It has clrear and understandable sounds which are jsut like Stone valange loud and sound mighty and formidable which will be perfect for Durin himself thats at least my opinion!

While Ea sound is just as good and I can't really decide which one i like more so I will leave it in the hands more capeable than mine those are the hands of Edain Team and their fans! :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #112 am: 9. Okt 2015, 20:30 »
I just think that this one I have suggested have progressive sound build, it starts like rumble of few rocks and then sound becomes stronger and stronger, or rumble becomes stronger and stronger and then rumble stops which responds to progressive decreasing of sound level. :)
Ea's sound effect starts with high amplitude of sound signal (which corresponds to high level of rock's rumble) and than it becomes lower and lower, which correspond to decrease of rock's rumble.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #113 am: 10. Okt 2015, 09:58 »
Listened to the sound and it sounds great. I will see which one of both will be included. Thanks for cutting the sound!
If you have time and motivation to search for another sound: personally i think that it would be great to have a special sound for the Durin's Day (spellbook).

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #114 am: 10. Okt 2015, 15:08 »
Nice then! ;)
I think I have perfect one for Durin's Day, just tell me what is desirable duration for Durin's Day sound effect.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #115 am: 10. Okt 2015, 15:34 »
Well, it should be something like the cloudbreak but a little bit more "mystic". Dont know how to describe it.  :D

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #116 am: 10. Okt 2015, 16:32 »
Ok, but I need to know about duration in seconds, is 7 sec good duration for this effect? :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #117 am: 11. Okt 2015, 15:05 »
Alright people,

Proudly I present you my creation, sound effect for Durin's Day power.  :)
First of all, LordDain have done beautiful cut of Thrush knocking effect from movie, big thanks to him, rest of job was my duty.  :)
Before you listen it, I want to say few words, I have used Thrush's sound effect from movie, and it's song from nature. In first few seconds you will hear Thrush knocking like in movie, it is just before Durin's Day comes. After that thrush start singing, and magic happens, Dwarven New Year starts. :)

File: http://www.megafileupload.com/qgzS/Durin_s_Day_Sound_Effect.rar

P.S. I have made this a bit longer version (it is about 20 sec long), but I think it will correspond nicely with duration of current visual effect for Durin's Day. If not I could make new shorter version. xD
I hope you will like it!
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Okt 2015, 15:11 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #118 am: 11. Okt 2015, 15:11 »
You have created a masterpiece my friend and youdeserve al lthe credit!!Realy astonishng SOund worthy of the Durin's Day!!
I eally hope that we will get to hear it in Edain! :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #119 am: 11. Okt 2015, 15:35 »

This is unbelievably great  8-)
Iconic, unique, evocative and rightly differentiated for the Dwarves as race, compared to the other factions of the game.
Great work, Crag  :)

P.S. Are we still talking about 'minor' graphical changes?
It seems that these proposals are starting to involve the main pillars of the Edain Mod and its own factions  ;)
(When I heard this track, it was as if I truly were in the outside Nature  :D).