18. Apr 2024, 09:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should Rohan Captains be made into a seperate unit from Grimbold, Erkenbrand and Elfhelm, with a limit of 5, with some new abilities?

Yes
7 (50%)
No
7 (50%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 12

Autor Thema: Poll: Rework Rohan Captain System  (Gelesen 1434 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Poll: Rework Rohan Captain System
« am: 6. Aug 2015, 00:59 »
I think the Captain system should be reworked, to allow a maximum of 5 Westfold Captains(This would be the same as previously, if you count Erekenbrands 2 summons) that are the same except no longer being led by Erkenbrand, Grimbold or Elfhelm, and have 1 new ability besides giving fear resistance. My ideas for their abilities follow, don't let these influence your vote, the ideas are just speculative on my part, the team can put in any abilities they think are appropriate
The Wardens of the Westfold could keep the current power of Erkenbrands summon, Smite.
Westfold Spearmen could get an ability that gives extra armor, or extra crush revenge damage when being trampled.
The Riders of the Westfold could get an ability that gives them extra crush damage at the cost of armor.

This would allow the player to switch up their strategy on the fly, and give them a reliably strong elite (but not heroic) ground unit, that would also stay in line with the lore of Rohan. They DID have a commissioned professional army, which was in small numbers and kept to the capitol, Edoras. The captains should all cost around 700, to prevent them from being OP early game.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!