28. Mär 2024, 16:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should Eomer gain abilities to make him a better mass slayer, and Merry a couple of new abilities to let him mount and trample?

Yes to both
12 (28.6%)
No to both
13 (31%)
Yes to Eomer
9 (21.4%)
Yes to Merry
8 (19%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 36

Autor Thema: Poll: New Abilities for Eomer and a pony mount for Merry  (Gelesen 10744 mal)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: Poll: New Abilities for Eomer and a pony mount for Merry
« Antwort #15 am: 6. Aug 2015, 23:22 »
I suppose that firstly Tienety will describe some new abilities for him - in order to be regular hero. xD

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #16 am: 7. Aug 2015, 00:38 »
I gave a a full roster of new abilities for him too, in the mass slayer role in my poll for the new hero system idea.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #17 am: 7. Aug 2015, 08:13 »
I agree that Erkebrand can be new mass slayer while Eomer can be like an Unit Supporter with Hero Killing Aspect to represent his outlaw leading his troop ans killing the Mumakil Rider!But as it comes to new Abilities I will leave that to you guys I am not so good in making them and especially not Dwarven ones :D
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: 8. Aug 2015, 10:06 »
I suppose that firstly Tienety will describe some new abilities for him - in order to be regular hero. xD
Yes, here they are:  8-)

Erkenbrand

Erkenbrand will be available in Gathering Bell as standard hero with mass slayer role for Rohan(price: 1600).

Erkenbrand abilities:

Level 1: Mount

Level 1: Red shield
Erkenbrand uses his shield with enormous strength against his enemies.
Selected target and all enemies nearby will receive medium damage and be knocked back.

Level 3: Black horn
Erkenbrand uses his horn to give courage to all nearby friendly units.
Erkenbrand and nearby friendly units get +15% move speed and cannot be slowed down while trampling for 15 seconds.

Level 5: Strength of Helm Hammerhand
Erkenbrand's strength is reminiscent of Helm Hammerhand, one of the legendary heroes from Rohan's history. He uses his immense strength in combat.
He gains +50% damage, +20% attack speed and area-effect damage for 30 seconds.

Level 7: Reinforcements from Westfold
Erkenbrand gathers reinforcements from Westfold.

This ability unlocks Erkenbrand's second palantir. He can choose which units to summon to the battlefield.

Level 7: Swordsman of the Westfold
Erkenbrand summons three battalions of Swordsman of the Westfold to the battlefield for a short time.

Level 8: Spearmen of Westfold
Erkenbrand summons three battalions of Spearmen of the Westfold to the battlefield for a short time.

Level 10: Riders of Westfold
Erkenbrand summons three battalions of Riders of the Westfold to the battlefield for a short time.

You can have only one type of Westfall units in same time.

What do you think?  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Aug 2015, 20:41 von Tienety »

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #19 am: 8. Aug 2015, 10:54 »
If you want to make him a mass slayer, how about giving him an area of effect attack, for instance with your spell "Strength of Helm Hammerland" ?
Otherwise nice ideas. :)

"That still only counts as one!"

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #20 am: 8. Aug 2015, 11:15 »
i played with eomer of rohan and i will say i agree with  Elite KryPtik eomers is a bad mass slayer for his role

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: 8. Aug 2015, 12:34 »
If you want to make him a mass slayer, how about giving him an area of effect attack, for instance with your spell "Strength of Helm Hammerland" ?
Yes, this is a good idea for him. ;)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #22 am: 8. Aug 2015, 19:58 »
I took Tinety's ability ideas and improved the English, much as I do for the team on a regular basis :P

Many of these ideas are very similar to my ideas for him posted in the new hero system thread, we think similarly Tinety :)

Level 1: Mount

Level 1: Red shield
Erkenbrand uses his shield with enormous strength against his enemies.
Selected target and all enemies nearby will receive medium damage and be knocked back.

Level 3: Black horn
Erkenbrand uses his horn to give courage to all nearby friendly units.
Erkenbrand and nearby friendly units get +15% move speed and cannot be slowed down while trampling for 15 seconds.

Level 5: Strength of Helm Hammerhand
Erkenbrand's strength is reminiscent of Helm Hammerhand, one of the legendary heroes from Rohan's history. He uses his immense strength in combat.
He gains +50% damage, +20% attack speed and area-effect damage for 30 seconds.

Level 7: Reinforcements from Westfold
Erkenbrand gathers reinforcements from Westfold.

This ability unlocks Erkenbrand's second palantir. He can choose which units to summon to the battlefield.

Level 7: Swordsman of the Westfold
Erkenbrand summons three battalions of Swordsman of the Westfold to the battlefield for a short time.

Level 8: Spearmen of Westfold
Erkenbrand summons three battalions of Spearmen of the Westfold to the battlefield for a short time.
Level 10: Riders of Westfold
Erkenbrand summons three battalions of Riders of the Westfold to the battlefield for a short time.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #23 am: 8. Aug 2015, 20:30 »
I took Tinety's ability ideas and improved the English, much as I do for the team on a regular basis :P

Many of these ideas are very similar to my ideas for him posted in the new hero system thread, we think similarly Tinety :)
Thanks!  8-)
Yes, I know about your abilities. You are created abilities for tank and unit Interruptor roles. I used his characteristics from the books for mass mass slayer role. xD
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Aug 2015, 20:34 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #24 am: 9. Aug 2015, 07:28 »
I like all thos Abilities from Tienity!I think they will make Erkebrand a good regualr Hero!I alwasy loved him as a character and Marshal from Rohan and now he will really be good Leader and hero killier to some degree!The Abilities are fine I like them a lot! :) I hopethat the Team will approve them and use them! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #25 am: 9. Aug 2015, 09:46 »
Really professional service. :D
Tienety looks like professional concept maker. xD

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #26 am: 9. Aug 2015, 15:22 »
I like all thos Abilities from Tienity!I think they will make Erkebrand a good regualr Hero!I alwasy loved him as a character and Marshal from Rohan and now he will really be good Leader and hero killier to some degree!The Abilities are fine I like them a lot! :) I hopethat the Team will approve them and use them! :)
i think Éowyn is an awesome hero killer and i dont think rohan needs another hero killer

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #27 am: 10. Aug 2015, 08:14 »
i think Éowyn is an awesome hero killer and i dont think rohan needs another hero killer
Yes, you're right. Dain made a mistake. Erkenbrand will be mass slayer and Eomer gets his old role: Moster killer with support abilities. :P
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Aug 2015, 08:19 von Tienety »

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #28 am: 10. Aug 2015, 12:20 »
Zitat
Yes, you're right. Dain made a mistake. Erkenbrand will be mass slayer and Eomer gets his old role: Moster killer with support abilities. :P
Thats in fact the mainly problem and the reason, why Eomer gets a new role in Edain 4.0. Rohan has already really good supporters: Gamling, Theoden and Theodred. Additionally Rohan has a Herocounter and Monsterslayer: Eowyn. Then we have the scout Merry and the tank Hama.
Eomer has a great massslayer ability on Level 10, a passive pillage ability to gain ressources by slaughter groups of enemies and his spear at earlier stages.
If we transform Eomer up to a herocounter and supporter, Eomer will compete with every other hero in Rohan.
Currently there is no need to define Erkenbrand as a full massslayer hero for Rohan.

Sorry, but i have to reject this proposal.

PS: If we look up to the poll:
No to both -> (44%)
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Aug 2015, 12:53 von Ealendril »

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #29 am: 10. Aug 2015, 12:35 »
Zitat
And this is the primarly problem and the reason, why Eomer gets a new role in Edain 4.0. Rohan has already really good supporters: Gamling, Theoden and Theodred. Additionally Rohan has a Herocounter and Monsterslayer: Eowyn. Then we have the scout Merry and the tank Hama.
Eomer has a great massslayer ability on Level 10, a passive pillage ability to gain ressources by slaughter groups of enemies and his spear at earlier stages.
If we transform Eomer up to a herocounter and supporter, Eomer will compete with every other hero in Rohan.
Currently there is no need to define Erkenbrand as a full massslayer hero for Rohan.

Sorry, but i have to reject this proposal.
Ok, I understand, maybe just Erkenbrand can have 1-2 new abilities as captain.
but Eomer is good massslayer only on level 10. Maybe he can have this ability earlier on level 5 but a little weaker. Also, this ability can get more damage on level 7 and 10.
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Aug 2015, 12:39 von Tienety »