28. Mär 2024, 10:30 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Mod Soundtrack  (Gelesen 4484 mal)

AstralParadigm

• Bilbos Festgast
Edain Mod Soundtrack
« am: 6. Aug 2015, 23:52 »
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if the soundtrack in the Edain Mod had some tracks that weren't in the original BFME2.
I'm not sure for definate but I think there are some such as the Hobbit theme.

I was also wondering if there's a way to find the soundtrack in the game files and listen to it from there? I've had a look through the game files but I can't find anything remotely resembles the sound files lol.
I think a lot of these are from the movies, but it would be nice if it were possible to have it ripped from the game files if possible
I hope there is a way, the soundtrack is awesome :D.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Edain Mod Soundtrack
« Antwort #1 am: 7. Aug 2015, 00:27 »
Of course, there are and will be new themes from the official soundtrack of the Hobbit trilogy for nearly every faction, apart obviously from Rohan, Isengard and Gondor.

I'm sure you will easily find them on YouTube, singularly or the whole official soundtrack from Howard Shore.
You fortunately don't have to rip anything from anywhere  :)
I suggest you search for the themes you are interested online, in official or just fan-made websites, and then listen to them on YouTube; honestly, it's the easiest way I could think of, instead of extracting them one by one from the Edain Mod's files  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 7. Aug 2015, 02:00 von DieWalküre »

Estel

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #2 am: 7. Aug 2015, 09:00 »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 7. Aug 2015, 11:08 »
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Okt 2015, 23:23 von Ealendril »

AstralParadigm

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 7. Aug 2015, 13:49 »
The reason I was hoping that I could have it ripped from the game files is because I don't want to have to listen to it on Youtube lol. There is also some music that isn't on the official movie soundtrack...

Do you really think that I wouldn't have already listened to the soundtrack online...? xD
My internet here is unreliable so I have a lot of problems streaming music also :\

Another reason I'd like the music files on the computer is because then I can put it on my music player and blast out some epic tunes on the go when I'm out :).

So I'm guessing there isn't a way to do it or no one knows lol. Ah well, thanks for the replies

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #5 am: 7. Aug 2015, 14:05 »
The reason I was hoping that I could have it ripped from the game files is because I don't want to have to listen to it on Youtube lol. There is also some music that isn't on the official movie soundtrack...

Do you really think that I wouldn't have already listened to the soundtrack online...? xD
My internet here is unreliable so I have a lot of problems streaming music also :\

Another reason I'd like the music files on the computer is because then I can put it on my music player and blast out some epic tunes on the go when I'm out :).

So I'm guessing there isn't a way to do it or no one knows lol. Ah well, thanks for the replies

I wasn't obviously aware of the problems of your connection  :)

I think that YouTube is the easiest way, since I assume that the music files of the Edain Mod are BIG files and thus not so easy to extract, if you are not very into coding.

Regarding the themes of the official soundtrack of the Hobbit trilogy, you can purchase them on iTunes, easily and, most importantly, legally  ;)
Concerning the other themes, I suggest you contact directly the Edain Team, it surely knows more than me  :)

AstralParadigm

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #6 am: 7. Aug 2015, 14:24 »
Ah no problem :)

Yeah I have been listening to the soundtrack on Youtube and actually I have found some of the original BFME2 soundtrack as well on Youtube XD. If only I could get them on shuffle together and not played in order of the soundtrack list :v
It was just a passing question when I started the topic, I find that the Edain Mod community is one of the most friendliest I've seen so I thought I would ask you all :).

Thanks for the responses, I'll just carry on listening to the epic music ingame as I do epic Rohan charges :D.

Love the game, have fun all ^_^