28. Mär 2024, 13:41 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Which are your favourite Mountains of Arda?

Blue Mountains
6 (26.1%)
Misty Mountains
7 (30.4%)
Grey Mountains
0 (0%)
White Mountains
1 (4.3%)
Orocarni
3 (13%)
Iron Mountains
1 (4.3%)
Erebor
3 (13%)
Pelóri
2 (8.7%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 19

Autor Thema: Which are your favourite Mountains of Arda?  (Gelesen 12257 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Which are your favourite Mountains of Arda?
« Antwort #15 am: 9. Okt 2015, 17:29 »
If Google maps were a thing in Middle Earth, would you be able to see TANIQUETIL ?!
Nop. Then it doesn't count  [ugly]

I in fact chose to refer to Arda in the first part of the Second Age  [ugly]
And, nevertheless, the holy and best things are secret and mysterious, while the Evil can be easily spotted from afar  ;)

VectorMaximus

• RPG Team [en]
  • Pförtner von Bree
  • "This we have sworn, and not lightly"
« Antwort #16 am: 25. Jan 2016, 19:35 »
The Misty Mountains. While they become infested by dark things later in the story of Middle-Earth, Gundabad, the northmost end of the mountains, was where Durin, Forefather of the Longbeards awoke. The greatest of all the realms of the dwarves were made there, in places deep and old, and it is the only place in the world save Numenor where Mithril might be found. In addition, Rivendell, my favorite Elven Realm, would be established at the roots of the western side of the mountain.
"But wherefore should Middle-earth remain for ever desolate and dark, whereas the Elves could make it as fair as Eressëa, nay even as Valinor?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #17 am: 25. Jan 2016, 23:05 »
I noticed that the picture in the initial post was broken.
I restored it, so that you can now see more clearly the most famous mountainous chains of Arda, according to the colours in the description  :)

Needless to say, Aman is included as well, as this is a representation of Arda before the Great Cataclysm  ;)