23. Apr 2024, 20:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Voices for nazguls and Mollock  (Gelesen 8379 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Voices for nazguls and Mollock
« Antwort #15 am: 11. Aug 2015, 14:14 »
Sound like reasonable idea.  :)
We should wait for fix of that sound bug with Castellans, and then we should see about soundsets distribution. :)
Simply I found Castellans very cool unit, they deserve some good soundset, I think that soundset I proposed fits very well, but we should wait to hear current sound set of them, and then discuss.
Anyway, wraiths are units on bottom of priority list, soundset which remains goes to them. That is my opinion.
Sum of all what I said above is that we should wait to hear current soundset of Castellans, after that we will discuss about distribution. :D
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Aug 2015, 14:20 von CragLord »

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: 1. Sep 2015, 21:51 »
What do you think about this voice for Mollock? 8-)
Mollock's voice

Gimilzar

• Contest Gewinner
  • Bibliothekar Bruchtals
  • Bei meinem Bart!
« Antwort #17 am: 1. Sep 2015, 22:12 »
I already provided the voices for the Castellans and took them from the Ringwraith unit from War of the Ring.

Even for the two Nazgûl I took some time to cut them, but I was told that some in the Team don't particularly like them. My idea was giving the Marshal the voice of the Black Rider and the Shadow Lord the voice from the Lord of the Nazgûls. They both fit their "lore" and role somewhat.

Zwergischer Soundboard Editor

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: 2. Sep 2015, 17:40 »
Troll swordsman from War of the Ring?
Nice choice btw. :)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: 3. Sep 2015, 19:45 »
This is just old Rogash voice without some sentences with his name. 8-)

edit: Here is German version of Mollock voice:
Mollock(German version)
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Sep 2015, 12:27 von Tienety »