19. Apr 2024, 23:19 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Warg Sentry for Sharku  (Gelesen 7407 mal)

Tienety

• Gast
Warg Sentry for Sharku
« am: 12. Aug 2015, 07:58 »
I have a small idea for old big Warg Sentry. Maybe Sharku can summon this building on level 10. So, Skarku and Warg Sentry will be more useful in the game.

Sharku's Warg Sentry can have one special indomitable warg(from Sharku's old ability on level 10).

If I know, all the others factions can summon some buildings or units for defense:
Rohan: Theodred's tower
Mordor: Barricade and Shagrath's uruks
Gondor and Arnor: Lone tower and Beregond's Guards of Citadel
Dwarves: Lone tower and Citadel

So, Isengard will have some defensive option.
What do you think about this idea? 8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Sep 2015, 09:07 von Tienety »

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Warg Sentry for Sharku
« Antwort #1 am: 12. Aug 2015, 16:12 »
One more reasonable idea.  ;)
That  indomitable warg is funny ability but sadly it's useless. That is my opinion.
Shaku will be more useful with this kind of ability, and Isenguard will gain some defence/offence building summon.
I support  this idea. :)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #2 am: 12. Aug 2015, 20:09 »
I also support this idea.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #3 am: 13. Aug 2015, 01:19 »
i think its a grate idea every faction has some kind of building why not isengard
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Aug 2015, 01:22 von Gandalf The Gray »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #4 am: 16. Aug 2015, 08:59 »
Nice idea!It will give even mroe balance to the Factions and most of all Warg will ahve even greater role and Shrku will be some kind more usefull and interesting to use! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 16. Aug 2015, 09:53 »
I'm glad you like this idea.  8-)

i agree, Indomitable warg is funny but useless. [ugly]

Hal9000

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 4. Sep 2015, 16:56 »
A great idea, the last Sharku's capacity is not useful, but it would be great to keep this giant beast, maybe it could replace the others wargs, one single powerful warg who attack the enemy.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #7 am: 4. Sep 2015, 17:35 »
i like your idea mate

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #8 am: 4. Sep 2015, 18:15 »
I also like this idea. Guys how about if a suggestion has enough support then I will translate the suggestion into German and post it in the German forums, so that the Mod leaders and the rest of the community have a higher chances to find these suggestions? If you like my idea then please make a list of all the highly supported suggestions posted in these forums so that I can translate them.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #9 am: 4. Sep 2015, 18:31 »
i like your idea fredius

korner

• Bibliothekar Bruchtals
« Antwort #10 am: 4. Sep 2015, 18:35 »
I also like this idea. Guys how about if a suggestion has enough support then I will translate the suggestion into German and post it in the German forums, so that the Mod leaders and the rest of the community have a higher chances to find these suggestions? If you like my idea then please make a list of all the highly supported suggestions posted in these forums so that I can translate them.
I don´t think it´s necessary.

The team reads everything also in english forums, even if they don´t reply every time. And most german users also read the english forum and are able to post in english language as well, if necessary.

Of course you can translate good ideas to the german section, but I don´t think it´d make any difference besides even more text to read...

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #11 am: 4. Sep 2015, 19:23 »
I don´t think it´s necessary.

The team reads everything also in english forums, even if they don´t reply every time. And most german users also read the english forum and are able to post in english language as well, if necessary.

Of course you can translate good ideas to the german section, but I don´t think it´d make any difference besides even more text to read...

I disagree; there is a lot more activity within the German section of the forums. The fact that there are very few Germans commenting in these threads, that includes the team members, means that there are maybe a handfull of Germans following these threads. English-speaking members usually don't speak German, but a lot of German members speak English, so they surely can comment on the ideas here too in my opinion, since there are a lot of good ideas posted here, like the Sharku one. Also you can see in the German section that the team members comment a lot more on the ideas posted there. I just want to connect the two sides more often  ;), and this is the best way I think...

Ofcourse I will try to translate ideas from the German section into the English section, but translating German-English is bit harder for me than English-German [ugly].

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: 4. Sep 2015, 22:24 »
Yes, this is posible, just one giant warg in Sharku's Warg Sentry. 8-)

Yes, why not if you want. It can be interesting to see opinion of german community.
Here is list of some popular ideas:

Whale Sharku

• Dúnadan des Nordens
  • Sie sind wie Plankton für die Sense!
« Antwort #13 am: 4. Sep 2015, 22:30 »
Actually, I believe that right because there isn't as much overall activity in the english forums, the particular ideas get noticed in a decent manner. Whenever I see a new english topic, I immediately pay attention to it because it's somewhat special. xD

However, if the discussion doesn't develop much, the thread doesn't appear in the "Neueste Beiträge" (most recent postings) section and obviously it's harder to notice.
(This must not be true for all english topics! But I noticed it in a few)

So I would suggest to put more time into the discussion itself, by elaborating on alternatives or hidden problems, or really just sharing your opinion in detail.

gezeichnet
Whale

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #14 am: 4. Sep 2015, 23:00 »
Actually, I believe that right because there isn't as much overall activity in the english forums, the particular ideas get noticed in a decent manner. Whenever I see a new english topic, I immediately pay attention to it because it's somewhat special. xD

However, if the discussion doesn't develop much, the thread doesn't appear in the "Neueste Beiträge" (most recent postings) section and obviously it's harder to notice.
(This must not be true for all english topics! But I noticed it in a few)

So I would suggest to put more time into the discussion itself, by elaborating on alternatives or hidden problems, or really just sharing your opinion in detail.

There are actually plenty of discussions developing inside the English forums; that's why I only asked for a list of popular suggestions, which Tienety just gave me (thank you very much by the way xD). It's not like I will translate "every" single post, that's a bit too much even for me xD. Even so, take for example a look at the link that Tienety gave about the Assembly Hall; an imo great suggestion, a 9 pages discussion, and still with almost everyone from the English forums. That's why I think that the border between the German and English Forums is too big. I'll just try to translate a few of the best ideas, and see where it goes on from there. If it's a succes, I will translate more, and if not, then you will hear no word from me anymore about this topic, deal ;)?

And thanks again Tienety; I'll try to translate a couple today, or else it will be tomorrow. I will let the Sharku idea develop a bit longer, as Whale Sharku suggested.