28. Mär 2024, 08:54 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Warg Sentry for Sharku  (Gelesen 7308 mal)

Whale Sharku

• Dúnadan des Nordens
  • Sie sind wie Plankton für die Sense!
Re: Warg Sentry for Sharku
« Antwort #15 am: 4. Sep 2015, 23:30 »
Well, looks like I have to take back what I wrote about activity...^^
I think I will support you with the translation of stuff, Fredius. Just please choose what, send me a message and maybe tell me where to post it. Also, not gonna do 9 pages or so [ugly]

gezeichnet
Whale

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
« Antwort #16 am: 4. Sep 2015, 23:31 »
i think the last idea for changes for Sharkus Finish spells were denied by the Team...

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #17 am: 4. Sep 2015, 23:52 »
Well, looks like I have to take back what I wrote about activity...^^
I think I will support you with the translation of stuff, Fredius. Just please choose what, send me a message and maybe tell me where to post it. Also, not gonna do 9 pages or so [ugly]

Thanks man :), don't worry I'm fluent in both German and English, though grammatic-wise there are some little issues here and there for both languages :D. And ofcourse I appreciate your support!

Now leave the translations to me, and let the disccusion about the Sharku suggestion continue xD.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: 5. Sep 2015, 01:52 »
Does that mean this is also "doomed" thread?
What is your opinion about this suggestion? :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:36 von CragLord »

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #19 am: 5. Sep 2015, 23:15 »
Zitat
i think the last idea for changes for Sharkus Finish spells were denied by the Team...
Are you sure about this? I understood it like the definitely wanted to improve his ultimate, but there was a technical problem with one of the proposals.
BTW: I like the idea to make a special warg sentry with the (I don't no what's his englisch name)-warg the ultimate of Sharku (especially because it's in no way a good building for Isengard's base which is highly industrialised). So this new sentry is an improvement!

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir