28. Mär 2024, 16:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Gorthaur and Dark Lord form  (Gelesen 4573 mal)

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Gorthaur and Dark Lord form
« am: 13. Aug 2015, 19:29 »
Hola, i was just thinking if it's possible when you give ring to gorthaur that button with ring in his transformation palatir become available so you can decide whenever you want to become dark lord instead of immediately becoming him. I think that saruman had this function in previous version or in submod. Sorry if i chosen wrong section for this topic O:)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Gorthaur and Dark Lord form
« Antwort #1 am: 14. Aug 2015, 00:05 »
Hola, i was just thinking if it's possible when you give ring to gorthaur that button with ring in his transformation palatir become available so you can decide whenever you want to become dark lord instead of immediately becoming him. I think that saruman had this function in previous version or in submod. Sorry if i chosen wrong section for this topic O:)

I think it would be quite unnecessary adding or restoring this option; if you don't want to use immediately the One Ring, I think you should just not give it to Sauron and let it be kept by who has found it, with the risk, though, of losing it in favour of your enemies, without having unleashed the full powers of Sauron (but this is a risk that every player takes, as it is taken for granted that everyone should immediately take advantage of the One Ring via the Ring Heroes).
Also, this option could mean 'occupying' an already-existing slot of Sauron's Palantír, while we know that every slot has its own importance and 'limited' space (stances included)  :)

Furthermore, for logical reasons, Sauron is always fiercely struggling to get his One Ring and desires it spasmodically; it is logical assuming that, once he regains it, he would immediately use it to achieve his past powers.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #2 am: 14. Aug 2015, 01:42 »
well it should be like that cuz in the transformation palantir there is a button as you said
so change the button or give it some use

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 14. Aug 2015, 10:01 »
That is very nice explanation. :)
Don't want to post almost same comment as you Walk, just to say that was also in my mind. :P
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:49 von CragLord »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 14. Aug 2015, 18:04 »
That is very nice explanation. :)
Don't want to post almost same comment as you Walk, just to say that was also in my mind. :P

Thank you, I'm honoured Lord (can I call you just Lord?  :P;)

I seriously think that there is no doubt about the relationship between Sauron and the One Ring, since, after all, he forged it.
The gameplay of the Edain Mod leaves some space of 'choice', involving the usage of the One Ring, only to particular Ring Heroes, like Galadriel, who obviously has to decide what to do with the great Power at her hand  :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 14. Aug 2015, 20:28 »
Thank you, I'm honoured Lord (can I call you just Lord?  :P;)
Hahahahah, you are crazy man! :P :D If you wish, I won't mind you. I prefer more Craggy or Crag or something like that, Lord  is to official. Hhahahahaha. :D
If you played HoMM5 you will like next comparison, that Lord preposition reminds me on this situation:Lord. Hahahaha :P Craggy is better. :)
Agree, there is no point also from prospective of power, but you have explained this in your previous comment. I can't say that others form (bat, werewolf and gift) are bad or useless, simply final Ring Form is the best. Anyway, I say this modification with choice is unnecessary, but if team decide to add it, I won't complain anyway...

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #6 am: 15. Aug 2015, 00:02 »
i agree with you guys , but maybe add information that you become dark lord right after you give ring to him, this button just  makes you think you have some choice there :D like 3 other transformations above. It's just a small cosmetic change :)  8-)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: 15. Aug 2015, 01:40 »
Actually, you gave me a nice idea. I already created thread about minor cosmetic changes in Dwarven faction, maybe I/you could create in future thread about minor cosmetic changes in Mordor faction. :D
Btw, I am surprised that topic about minor cosmetic changes in Dwarven faction isn't more popular, only 11 (and all of them aren't proposals) replies...  C'Mon people, where is your imagination? :D  xD

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #8 am: 15. Aug 2015, 01:45 »
never saw your topic about the dwarfs cosmetic
« Letzte Änderung: 15. Aug 2015, 02:56 von Gandalf The Gray »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 15. Aug 2015, 02:02 »
Gray, spoiler?!  [ugly]
Are you kidding me?  :P You posted there your supportive comments...  :D
Link
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:55 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #10 am: 15. Aug 2015, 02:47 »
ow yea now i remember  xD well im too old and my memory is not what  it used to be xD

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #11 am: 15. Aug 2015, 07:02 »
Hahahahah, you are crazy man! :P :D If you wish, I won't mind you. I prefer more Craggy or Crag or something like that, Lord  is to official. Hhahahahaha. :D
If you played HoMM5 you will like next comparison, that Lord preposition reminds me on this situation:Lord. Hahahaha :P Craggy is better. :)

Ok, Craggy Crag  ;)

i agree with you guys , but maybe add information that you become dark lord right after you give ring to him, this button just  makes you think you have some choice there :D like 3 other transformations above. It's just a small cosmetic change :)  8-)

But the point is that this option would be quite unnecessary, both lore and logically speaking.

I think you don't need any type of information when you find yourself (Sauron Ring Form) with the most 'expanded' and powerful powers set of the whole game!
I think that no one would ever wonder what would happen, if Sauron regained his One Ring  ;)